• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Is there something that I did that you guys don't visit this place anymore? I'm getting quite sad looking at the very fanclub thread everyday and seeing no new replies. I think...I think I really did something wrong.

Or I might be becoming so paranoid that I'm blaming everything to myself.

And new topic for anyone who really cares: if you were asked a job in Hogwarts, would you accept? And what kind of job would it be?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I see you're trying really hard to keep this place alive.

if you were asked a job in Hogwarts, would you accept? And what kind of job would it be?

Definitely yes lol. What job? Anything but Care of Magical Creatures. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Zeffy, you're being ridiculous and you know it.

If you were asked a job in Hogwarts, would you accept? And what kind of job would it be?

Um, I'd probably like to be the flying coach. But I don't think I'd be very good at any of the positions at Hogwarts. It's mainly teaching, and I don't think I could teach many of those subjects.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have the tendency to blame almost anything to myself. Please excuse me if it bothers you. c:

And heck I'll accept the job. I'm going to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts or Charms. If I don't become accepted on those two subjects, then I'll try Transfiguration or Care of Magical Creatures. C:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Ohh, I wouldn't like to be a teacher at all. The most fun job at (or relating) to Hogwarts would be driving the Hogwarts Express XD Although I don't think I would want to since it's a steam train...too much work XD I'd much rather work for the Department of Mysteries >:D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
If you were asked a job in Hogwarts, would you accept? And what kind of job would it be?

I would teach Charms or Defense Against the Dark Arts. I really liked the spells being used, so I think I would enjoy it. If not, Transfiguration or Potions would be good as well.
What do you think will your patronus be? A bunny? A cockroach?

A unicorn.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Jorah said:
The most fun job at (or relating) to Hogwarts would be driving the Hogwarts Express XD Although I don't think I would want to since it's a steam train...too much work XD I'd much rather work for the Department of Mysteries >:D

This doesn't even answer the topic at all. It was about a Hogwarts job, not a magical job. And being a railroad engineer for Hogwarts is like being the bus driver for school--how is that related to a school job?

BlooMilk. C said:
A unicorn.

Patronuses (Patroni?) cannot be mythical creatures.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
if you were asked a job in Hogwarts, would you accept? And what kind of job would it be?
Head Master Probably something like Teaching Charms or Potions.

A lion, mainly because it's my favourite animal.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
This doesn't even answer the topic at all. It was about a Hogwarts job, not a magical job. And being a railroad engineer for Hogwarts is like being the bus driver for school--how is that related to a school job?

It did, I said I wouldn't be a teacher and expanded from there. There isn't anything wrong with expanding from the question asked. I wouldn't want to be the caretaker, or the groundskeeper, and there's nothing else to do then. I wouldn't want to be a bus driver, especially for a school, I bet the drivers get terrorised...Train drivers are nice and far away from all of that. It was just emphasising I didn't want to be a teacher, anyway. Perhaps I'll just live out in the lake with the merpeople away from you and everyone else, then?

Aww, a bunny would be cute :3 Although, I think I'd like it to be a cat. If I could be an animagus, I'd want to be a cat XD

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
You've forgotten that there's more to Hogwarts than teachers and students. There are the house elfs, the 'nurse', the gamekeeper, and the caretaker. I think driving the train that delivers the students specifically to Hogwarts is part of a job being in Hogwarts.

Years
Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions, Charms or Dumbledore's assistant lol =D

Deer or Pony, probably.

Well, i'm back ^^'

Oh yea, can I be the assistant head or watever?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well, actually, I already did have someone as the Deputy Head (co-owner) but I seem to have forgotten to move the name. I'm really sorry, though. :'(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Fine, fine, If you insist that unicorn are mythical creatures and don't exist, I guess my patronus would be a pony.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I'm not saying they don't exist, it's just that all Patronuses we've seen are real world animals.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
So hey guys. I was thinking, when Harry Potter's birthday comes should we have a party in here or something? xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well, actually, I already did have someone as the Deputy Head (co-owner) but I seem to have forgotten to move the name. I'm really sorry, though. :'(
I thought you had forgotten me. D: But yay. <3

So hey guys. I was thinking, when Harry Potter's birthday comes should we have a party in here or something? xD
YES WE SHOULD. I feel like we should have like... a week-long chain of little events or something like that.

Back