• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rotom forms

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
[SIZE="a"]Rotom is a really cool pokemon because of all of its forms.
What is your favorite form?
What are some forms that would be cool to see in the future?

My favorite form is the Elctric/Grass form and i think it would be cool to see an Electric/Ground and it would resemble a jackhammer :P[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite's the washing machine form due to its access to Hydro Pump.

I also like the oven form too although not as much as the washing machine.

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
Years
rotomwash.png

Rotom-W is easily the best.
It's used in so many teams I encounter and I use it a lot myself
With access to STAB Hydro Pump and Thunderbolt, Rotom-W presents a large offensive threat.
Rotom-W also gains the status of bulky water now and can easily cripple teams with Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split

Jovi

schadenfreude
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Rotom-W.
That freaky washing machine is fantastic. It hits hard and I love it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Wash Rotom because it significantly improved in Gen V with the same typing as Lanturn and Drizzle Politoed. I still like Heat Rotom because it was good in Gen IV, and it's still all right in Gen V,, as well as Frost Rotom, due to having STAB on BoltBeam (or BoltBlizz).

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
my favorite form is Rotom-W. It's a cool washing machine.

it would be great if they make an Electric/ Rock. Something like a drill.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Having never come across a Rotom - and from just looking at their bios on Bulbapedia - I also have to echo the love for Rotom-W. Its typing and ability make it really awesome, and its stats and move-pool are surprisingly above average. It seems like a total package, which is exceedingly rare these days. And it looks like a washing machine! I know some people complain about the increasing artificiality of new Pokemon designs, but I just think the whole genesis of multiple Rotoms is inspired.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Looks wise I like Fan and Mow

Spr_4p_479F.png
Spr_4p_479L.png

Type-wise Wash Rotom wins, due to it only having one weakness - Grass. And a double resistance to Steel. Then again, I think Heat Rotom has the most resistances overall...

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
Years
What is your favorite form? Heat Form by far. Although Rotom-W is easily the strongest, i do the best with my trusty Rotom-H.

What are some forms that would be cool to see in the future? Motorcycle Rotom. electric/steel with levitate, just...YEAH.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
479-c.gif

My favourite is the mow form, he just looks like cheeky. But I also the oven form.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
Years
My favourite Rotom form would have to be the fan one. I just really like how it looks. When it comes to battling well, it's not something I'm going to use competitively but I couldn't care less about that when choosing my favourites. As for a new form, hmm I don't really care enough about Rotom to really want a new form although I wouldn't complain if one or two were introduced.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Probably Rotom-W yeah, but I like Rotom-H too for its design.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Wash Rotom, because it has great typing. Mow Rotom is cool appearance-wise.

I can't think of any new forms, however. Though I'd really like to see a Wii in Rotom colors. That would be awesome! :)

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Design wise it's Original form (Elec/Ghost) but battle wise it's Wash, as stated above it has access to great moveset and that ting is a sweeper ...

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
Years
Going by design, I actually like Freeze Rotom. Fan Rotom coming in a close second. Battle wise, same again, but I like to change around with Heat or Wash for some variety.

As for a potential new form, maybe Ghost/Psychic Cellphone Rotom, or Ghost/Flying Toy Rotom (possessing a toy helicopter)?

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
The lawnmower has the coolest design, but the washing machine is no doubt the most useful.

I would like to see a tank Rotom. :O

Back