• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Thanks it was the rom (weird this didn't happen with the previous patches but with this one when I used the same rom)

Anyway I got a new clean Emerald rom and it worked...

anyway thanks :)

blue

gucci
Years
Riiiight so after a long and overdue update, I have finally uploaded Beta 7.6 which you can find at the first post.
There may be some errors I haven't covered but I have managed to sort out the bulk of them, please report any if/as you come across any.

The following changes have been made to Beta 7.6:
~ Juan's Team Changed
~ Phoebe's Team Changed
~ Archie's Team Changed
~ Steven's Team Changed (Stronger)
~ Elemental Stones in Fallarbor Town have been re-applied and fixed (Hopefully)
~ Fixed all the Frontier Brains accordingly
~ A couple of type changes have been added which has been updated in the Document (Pinsir Bug/Steel etc)
~ Fixed any reported unedited trainers
~ Made a few document amendments primarily to the evolution area.
~ Edited Shedinja's total stat however it still remains with the Wonder Guard ability
~ TM26 (Earthquake) Can now be found at the end of Victory Road.
~ Reverted Slaking's stats back to the usual 670 after some discussion.

Enjoy!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
for some reason whenever i catch articuno the lady who you talk to for contests bugs out. am i the only one whos experiencing this?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Can i get some help on this? When I patch it with Lips, nothing happens, and VGA can't play it when I try to patch it with winRAR.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can i get some help on this? When I patch it with Lips, nothing happens, and VGA can't play it when I try to patch it with winRAR.
Huh? WinRAR isn't a patching program o.O WinRAR is a program for extracting rar files. You are supposed to extract the contents of the downloaded rar and then patch the Emerald ROM with the IPS file.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Beat the game once more. Was just as fun as the 1st time since so many of the pokemon are different from what they are in the real games. Here's my team:

Electabuzz LV76 Item: Magnet
Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Screech, Brick Break

Porygon2 LV76 Item: Silk Scarf
Sharpen, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Tri Attack

Feraligatr LV77 Item: usually Soft Sand
Earthquake, Crunch, Surf, Blizzard

Entei LV75 Item: Charcoal/Miracle Seed
Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Stomp

Scizor LV79 Item: Leftovers
Swords Dance, Silver Wind, Steel Wing, Hyper Beam

Delibird LV80 Item: Leftovers
Double Team, Ice Beam, Water Pulse, Fly (double team spam helped sweep Wallace)

Got to the Battle Frontier. The 2 houses that had the gym leaders and elite four are normal in this new release :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
@Ash: I just like having 1 legendary on my teams, for better or worse lol. I'd like to think a Sunny Day set on any fire type can be decent

@alienhunterx: Porygon is underwhelming tbh. I tried to train it to be a physical attacker, but since it's so slow... it's hard to use.

Don't forget, Delibird has 100 base stats in everything in this hack. Train it specifically in Special Attack, use STAB Ice Beam, and win.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
i came back to paly this hack by downloading the final release, after some quick training, i solo'ed brawly with kirlia : P since i have marshtomp, kirlia, bayleef and flaffy, and if i didn't do calm mind like 5 times and use one x speed...his heracross would wiped me out...now for my fire type, what do you suggest me?, i'm between the torchic i can get later, or the charmander that i get a lot later....and also suggestions for my 6th team member...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
torchic duh cos he will get a fighting type that do well against norman later

Years
i came back to paly this hack by downloading the final release, after some quick training, i solo'ed brawly with kirlia : P since i have marshtomp, kirlia, bayleef and flaffy, and if i didn't do calm mind like 5 times and use one x speed...his heracross would wiped me out...now for my fire type, what do you suggest me?, i'm between the torchic i can get later, or the charmander that i get a lot later....and also suggestions for my 6th team member...
I chosed Charmander but since you are also wanting a sixth poke option Torchic's the best option along with a Dragon type poke like Dratini.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
I have a question: why is Pinsir Bug/Steel? We already have Scizor which does a better job at what Pinsir would do.

I would think that Bug/Ground would be more fitting IMO due to Pokedex entries about it and mud, but then again that's just IMO.

Years
I have a question: why is Pinsir Bug/Steel? We already have Scizor which does a better job at what Pinsir would do.

I would think that Bug/Ground would be more fitting IMO due to Pokedex entries about it and mud, but then again that's just IMO.
I am afraid that's Creators choice.. If he loves it that way we can't complain it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2022
Funny thing I noticed. You forgot to change the Pokemon that Steven has when we battle Team Magma.

..Or maybe that's what you mean by "expert" :P

Back