• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Super Rising Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazukoHimura

"I guess I'm just a bit hungry..."
Years
Did you notice that the six rocks that triggered the cutscene made a sound when you spoke to them? These six rocks reveal a secret chamber when you "talk" to them in the correct order. You have to listen for the sounds - a sort of ding sound means you've got the pattern correct so far, while a rough en-en sound means you made a mistake and have to start the puzzle over. If you've ever played the game Simon, it's much like this. You have to find the pattern through trial and error though listening to the sounds to reveal the hidden chamber.

A minor protip-I'm at this point, and I play at work on a PSP, and since I work in a call center, I have the sound down-maybe some sort of visual note that I'm doing it right?

EDIT: DERP, just read, it's already being addressed

Last edited:

DLA

This is my user title. I'm working on it.
Years
Hey, Perri, I used a wtw cheat at blackriver in alpha 2 and found a sea route to a corrupted version of New Jersey Quest. Also, I went to Mj (you know who)'s house early and he taught me about produce. Whoopie.
JUST SO YA KNOW, nurse Joy said the following:
Oh, hey Joy. "Is standin there like a coward really all ya can do? You must make Pikpik forest proud, rat!" YES/NO (yes) "You've conquered this dumgeon!" - - --- - " There. Pokemon fully..."
YEAH. THAT HAPPENED.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hey, Perri, I used a wtw cheat at blackriver in alpha 2 and found a sea route to a corrupted version of New Jersey Quest. Also, I went to Mj (you know who)'s house early and he taught me about produce. Whoopie.
JUST SO YA KNOW, nurse Joy said the following:
Oh, hey Joy. "Is standin there like a coward really all ya can do? You must make Pikpik forest proud, rat!" YES/NO (yes) "You've conquered this dumgeon!" - - --- - " There. Pokemon fully..."
YEAH. THAT HAPPENED.
Please don't revive a thread that's over a month old n_n

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back