• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how to find Latias either Latios in Emerald version

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2005
It is very tough for me now to find one of Latias either Latios. I walked around the grass outdoor all the time about 2 days but still not find them yet. Maybe when i ask this question today member of this forum will show me how to catch them

thanks and please reply

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2005
yeah i choose one color already when player's mom ask at the first restart when i won the elite four. but i try to find one of then, but it is so hard for me

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
This belongs in the R/S/E section. ^o^ I'll go ahead and move it there for you. ^___^

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
Latias will appear randomly if you picked the color red and Latios will appear if you picked the blue color. Well I've already caught Latias now all what I need to do is to put ( trade ) my Latios in my Emerald game.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Squee! I made a guide for this, and no one even uses it! ;_; Check it out here. It's underneath the bit about Registeel in the first post. ^^; Keep in mind that the requirements for Lati@s to appear are slightly different, as you have to speak to your mom after beating the E4. But that's it. Same method should work. :P

Unless.... they changed the game mechanics on me! 0_o naw, they wouldn't do that... would they?

Years
Well this is the second time that I have found the Pokemon Advanced plush. The last time I went I found some Pokemon Advanced watches. But for the Pokemon Advanced plushes they had plenty so I just had to get Mudkip

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Rayquaza200 said:
Well this is the second time that I have found the Pokemon Advanced plush. The last time I went I found some Pokemon Advanced watches. But for the Pokemon Advanced plushes they had plenty so I just had to get Mudkip

Wha? 0_o Am I the only one confused here?

Edit: Didn't read the last two posts. I see now, lol. Yeah, I found a clefairy plushie in the dollar store where I live once... since clefairy's my fave pokemon, I woulda been excited, except it was all smudgy and dirty-looking. :P I didn't buy it.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Ummm whatever.

In Emerald they just appear ramdonly my advice is too not look for them then they should appear when you least suspect it.

Back