• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
LOL. I never tried, but my friends told me that if you do, Pikachu would become VERY angry. It looks funny! Oh, and Pikachu won't use it. Like in the episode where Ash challenged LT. Surge, Pikachu smacked the Thunderstone out of Ash's hands.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I'll have to try it.

*later*

Ow! Pikachu hit me in the cheek! It hates the stone!

P.S. I didn't actually try it yet :p

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
No! just because i went away for a while....Oh wait hehe...But still don't let this thread die.....*Grabs shovel and starts to dig a whole*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
This thread wasn't going to die! I just didn't want to double post. And what up with the hole?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
PIKACHU!!! CLick here if you dare:
Spoiler: CLICK!

I reached the sixth page!

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Uhn... Girlgenius, the head leader of the club hasn't been around lately... Anyways, here is something. It's pretty stupid but here it goes... See the Grass Psychic thing in my sig? Click it. It'll be a quiz for you. THe quiz will get your type. Who can get Electric? (Pikaachu- Electric)

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Eevee Tamer
Emerl
Sparkyn The Pikachu

I got psychic. :'|

Appolgy(sp) accepted!

I need to look here more often. Let's see...What do you think the best moveset is for pika? Just a little question...

Years
A good move set? I can think on one that rules, but it only works for the Gold/Silver series!

Pikachu
Thunderbolt or Thunder
Surf
Hidden Power - Ice
Return (Rain Dance if Thunder is first move)
Hold Item: Light Ball

Comments: This is one of the best movesets I could ever devise for Pikachu, let alone any other Pok?mon. Pikachu may have low Hit Points and Defense, but it's Speed is only comparible to very few. Thunderbolt is a pretty strong attack, Thunder even more so. I'd use Thunder only if it knows Rain Dance because of it's low accuracy.(Rain Dance makes Thunder always hit.) Also, only Pikachu from Red/Blue/Yellow can learn Surf, but are able to use it if transfered to Gold/Silver/Crystal. Along with Rain Dance, Surf gets even stronger! Hidden Power is needed for the other Pok?mon who are resistant against Electric and Water. Ice for Dragons. Return is a great damaging move if needed, but I personally like Rain Dance better. With its held item, the Light Ball, Pikachu's Sp. Attack DOUBLES, making all of it's moves do double the damage! Almost no Pok?mon can survive it. (except for SOME legendaries, Whooper, Quagsire, and maybe Pok?mon who don't have Electric, Water, or Ice as a weakness.)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I didn't know if Pika could learn Rain Dance so that is why I didn't use it. Hidden Power would be very useful since Pika's weakness, ground is weak against it.

Years
Almost all Pok?mon can learn Rain Dance, but not Sunny Day. Same with Return, Frustration, Protect, and Toxic oddly enough.

Here's the list of Super Effectiveness that my moveset has.

Thunderbolt/Thunder:
Water
Flying
Steel

Surf:
Fire
Rock
Ground

Hidden Power(Ice):
Grass
Rock
Ground
Dragon

All other types will get damaged normally, assuming you use the right move. Unfortunately, Whooper, Quagsire, and in the Ruby/Saphire Marshtomp and Swampert have resistance against all these attacks. (Electric is useless since they're ground and Water and Ice are not effective because they're Water as well) Entei, Raikou, Regice, Mew, and Mewtwo may have high enough Sp. Defence to survive at least one attack from Pikachu. The other legendaries have a weakness with one of the move. And because of Light Ball, it's Sp. Attack is quite comparable to the legendaries themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back