• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
I vote for Amnesia, cause it has a very different and interesting take on the plot, and it peaked my intrest as to how it will all play out.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
OK, I guess it was pretty clear who is the winner this time, ah? Yes, it is Pokémon Silver Current, by TSK. Congrats!

Voting Results
Silver Current, with 12 votes
Amnesia, with 2 votes

Blah, blah, congratulate him on his thread, you all know that, blah, blah...

Done with all the editing. Newcomers arrived! *zel is happy*
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
I vote for pokemon steel
why:because the pallete looks nice also the feature is amazing

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
Mystic Plan,
Cause if he put some much effort in just the presentation of his hack showcase, think of how good his actual hack will be, :P. Also, judging by the screenshots, I really like the map design so far.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Tale Of Baby Deoxys will my vote go this time since it caught my attention and I like the story and the maps. ^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
And another week's voting is concluded. This time, the HotW goes to Pokémon Mystic Plan, by D a n i e l. Kinda like I'm running out of lame jokes to do here, ah? Anyway, congrats to you!

Voting Results
Mystic Plan, with 7 votes
Steel, with 2 votes
Tale of Baby Deoxys, with 1 vote

Well, so, we can start the 10th weekly voting! I wonder who'll be the next HotW? :P

Oh, by the way, if there's anyone who wants to use the "second chance" then use this week to PM me about it, that is, if you want another chance, if not, I dont mind, it's your call ;)
(Just read the first post if you are interested first)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I vote for Pokemon Hunting Mew.
I just really love the graphics and palettes!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
yunghove, Pokemon Alliance is not in the list of elegible hacks, double check that list, thanks.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Pokemon Hokum Trilogy.
Reason: The hack is great, I love the ideas put into the hack and pulling of a G/S/C thing isn't an easy thing to do. Looks like a great hack with scripts and events rather than graphics of any type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back