• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All Things Sylveon

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Actually, Sylveon isn't larger than the others. I'm assuming you're talking about both height and weight. :) You see, with height, Eevee is 1'00", Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Sylveon are all 3'03". Jolteon is 2'07", and Flareon and Espeon are both 2'11". With weight, Sylveon is the second lightest, losing only to Eevee. Vaporeon is the heaviest. So I guess Vaporeon is the largest Eeveelution. :) Hope that cleared everything up!

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Actually, Sylveon isn't larger than the others. I'm assuming you're talking about both height and weight. :) You see, with height, Eevee is 1'00", Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Sylveon are all 3'03". Jolteon is 2'07", and Flareon and Espeon are both 2'11". With weight, Sylveon is the second lightest, losing only to Eevee. Vaporeon is the heaviest. So I guess Vaporeon is the largest Eeveelution. :) Hope that cleared everything up!

I must have not paid attention then. you see I deal with only Flareon & Jolteon's height on a frequent basis. and occasionally Eevee. because in my photomanipulations those are the three I use most (and Sylveon) and all three are 2' and Sylveon is 3'. don't do much with other Eeveelutions so...

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
I'm probably late but, I knew Sylveon was going to be a new type. I thought it was going to be Light type and that Light and Sound would be introduced this time but, I was wrong. I was not expecting Fairy to be a type. I've accepted it but, I'm still indifferent about it. I knew it wouldn't be Normal type because...well, why wouldn't a Normal type Eeveelution, look like Eevee? And it didn't look like Flying for me and when I was trying to guess its type I was already on the new type boat. Also, I'm fully expecting a second eeveelution to be brought out alongside Sylveon. It'll either be Dragon, since Fairy is super effective to it, or, it'll be something that is super effective to Fairy. I'm kind of hoping for Dragon though. I suppose it doesn't matter since I already got my Umbreon :) but, I can still speculate!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I really like Sylveon's design! Currently my favorite generation 5 'mon :D

We're in gen 6 hun. Gen 5 didn't have any eevee evolutions.

EDIT:

Just saw a picture that was from the video showcasing Fairy Type Pokemon. Sylveon has the Male symbol by its name. I didn't remember anyone saying that Sylveon was male so I thought I should bring it up.

No Gender based Evolution got Eevee as Sylveon most likely retains the 87.5:12.5 Male to Female ratio that the line has.

Last edited:

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Information About Sylveon

According to what the info states, it will be stronger than a legendary pokemon.. Faster than deoxys, stronger than arceus but only at Lv. 100. Well how it evolves. is by a fairy stone.. Don,t ask but moon stone is being changed to a fairy stone.

More info will be coming soon. A friend in Japan told me this.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Moon stone is being changed to fairy stone....
huhm... this is interesting, but it makes sense, sorta.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
@IRyahn This is straight from Japan. Somebody Who knows gamefreak. And I think he said his dad works their not for sure. But it is true.

Years
My sister's cousin's Aunt Berta's husband is a janitor at GF.

He was taking out the garbage receptacles when a gold sheet of paper slip out from the bag, and onto the floor. He picked it up, and there it described that Slyveon will evolve into a rainbow type pokemon and will learn the new move Divine Rapture. It has a 99% chance of a OHKO. Also, it has a base speed of 380! Also, it has a Mega form that gives it a much needed speed and accuracy boost. It learns the ability No Guard and the base speed is doubled to 760. So I be's pretty sure it's legitz cause my relatives and friends have never lied to me. EVER!

MrGriszell

Madara
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2021

He was taking out the garbage receptacles when a gold sheet of paper slip out from the bag, and onto the floor. He picked it up, and there it described that Slyveon will evolve into a rainbow type pokemon and will learn the new move Divine Rapture. It has a 99% chance of a OHKO. Also, it has a base speed of 380! Also, it has a Mega form that gives it a much needed speed and accuracy boost. It learns the ability No Guard and the base speed is doubled to 760. So I be's pretty sure it's legitz cause my relatives and friends have never lied to me. EVER!

That's awesome !!!! Did he tell you the names? Wow I'd never expect it would have an evolution and a mega form. Does this mean that eevee's other evolutions will get another evolution and mega evolution ?
Now when you say rainbow pokemon is that a new type? Wow maybe this is what will be revealed in next months corocoro. I bet rainbow pokemon wil be immune to electric grass water and fire . But one thing that confuses me, will it be the evolution who learns no guard or the mega evolution? This is amazing thanks for giving us the info , will you be releaseing more spoilers?

Hopfuly your sister's cousin's Aunt Berta's husband doesn't get in any trouble from nintendo ( why did you name his wife? Now they can figure out who did it )

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
See my information about Sylveon was right. So nobody quetion it again. or I will refer you to a post up above. So please let people who have connection tell you guys this information.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years

Too overpowered for a non-legendary

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
Years

It must also be the first Pokémon to legitimately reach level 255. Nay, defy hex... 256!!

Back