• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask Lerroux

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You guys don't now anything about me so I thought it would be a good idea to post this thread for you guys to ask me questions about me and I can answer them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Uhh, first question, what do you plan to do here?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hi Lerroux. Who do you think you are?

Sincerely, Razor Leaf.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I've got a good one for you.

What makes you think that you should be an admin just because you helped bring in members? Plenty of people on PC have done that, so why shouldn't they be admins? What else have you done to make you qualify for that position and what sets you apart from a common Google bot who's presence on here brings a lot more members in than you have? Why are you even here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Dear Santa Claus, I want to know what the hell is going on up there in the Admin HQ.

Sincerely, Went.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Basically what everyone else are asking (except for Alex).

Who are you, what are you doing here, and why in the world do you think you deserve to be an admin more than any other member?

Years
Seeing as you're an admin, can you promote me to a higher rank please? I prefer green as a colour to blue but the guys here wouldn't listen to my suggestion. If I'm an admin I can have whatever colour I want. I promise I won't do anything bad, honest, I just want a different colour userbar.

Nihilego

Years
meganium please stop being welcoming to this INTRUDER

Years
Razor Leaf, fix your 'g's please, before *****ing to others. Didn't Geoff tell you to stop posting around here or something anyway? :/

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Way to be serious, guys ಠ_ಠ

Don't you even care that a complete stranger suddenly has the power to like, delete the forum and stuff?! I don't know about you, but I don't feel comfortable about having someone none of the staff know anything about at power, especially not with the reason he even became an admin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Way to be serious, guys ಠ_ಠ

Don't you even care that a complete stranger suddenly has the power to like, delete the forum and stuff?! I don't know about you, but I don't feel comfortable about having someone none of the staff know anything about at power, especially not with the reason he even became an admin.
Agreed, which is one of the reasons I'm so weary about this. What if this guy is going through looking for email addresses and doing creepy stuff like that? It's like you guys don't even care that a stranger has such power around here. It's not like he's a moderator, he's an admin. I'm not comfortable with that. There are some creepy ****ing people out there.

Do you know Steve personally, Larroux? If you did, I'd be a little bit more comfortable with this because then it's like modding one of your friends just because you're friends.

Nihilego

Years

uh no.

He has more power than us so I think we should respect him.

Respect is something that has to be earned in my books. What's this guy done that's worth any sort of respect? Absolutely nothing other than get close enough to Steve to be granted instant admins. I'm not going to respect that.

Back