• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know?(Pokemon style)

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
You mean after the credits? No, if I've ever played Sapphire, it's been a while.

DYK that Darkrai is genderless despite its counterpart being female?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yep, i knew that.

Did you know that if Sableye and Spiritomb had Wonder Guard ability they wouldn't be damaged by any attack?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep, I knew that. It's mostly those Pokemon with those ability that gets hacked.

Did you know that Bouffalant's signature move, Head Charge, in Japan was originally named "Afro Break"?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I did not know that.

DYK that Gloom to Bellossom is the only evolution that involves losing a type? (it also get's smaller, but that's not unique)

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I know that now.

Did you know that there is a website where you can create Fakemon and send the to you HG/SS game? (It works! I tried it.) I can't remeber what site it is thou

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
I did not know that. I also KIND OF doubt that, but you seem trustworthy enough.

DYK that Meditite's ear things are higher on a female and lower on a male?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yeah, since he's a bug it makes me think like his guts splattered on the floor.

Did you know that the Eeveelutions could be starters? Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon
I would love to see a hack like that.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Yes. But the would have to have two more eveloutions.

DYK Raiku, Suicune, Entei, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Palika, Mewtwo, Dialga, Giratina, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Deoxys have the same ability? (it's pressure)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
NOW I know that. o_o

DYK in Pokemon Red/Blue, there is a woman standing near Rock Tunnel, who wishes there were a pink pokemon with a floral pattern? Munna is the answer ^^

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
No, I beat it in a single turn with my own Rattata. That's invalid.

DYK that the "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" slogan was dropped from the Pokemon series since Gen. 2?

Back