• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn

I don't like dubstep or most electronic music, but this just.... MMMMHHHHHH. It's so good. I can't get over it.

Years
The Script - Hall Of Fame (feat. will.i.am)

This is a beautiful song but having them collab with will.i.am was kinda unnecessary imo.

Years
The Vamps - Wild Heart

These guys are quite similar to One Direction, especially the frontman heavily resembling Harry Styles and the vocals heavily sounding very 1D-like. Still, a great upcoming young band worth checking out.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
The Broken Family Band- It's All Over

Such an emotional song, it's more carefree then builds up and gets more serious. Reminds me of Skins. <3

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
The Broken Family Band- It's All Over

Such an emotional song, it's more carefree then builds up and gets more serious. Reminds me of Skins. <3

Years
Right now I'm listening "Forget You" (not actually the clean version though)

I love it because it's sooo weirdly snappy and happy when it's about something that would usually be a sad song. In that way it's really refreshing. It's also super catchy, and the little back-up singer parts are great.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Love Story - Taylor Swift.

Love this song; it's so sweet and heart-warming. <3 Could listen to it all day, haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Imagine Dragons - Demons

I do like this song but it's getting quite overexposed.

Being overplayed/Overexposed isn't a bad thing though. Doesn't make a song bad or make you not like it. :)

Anyway
I'm listening to

Manchester Orchestra -Top Notch

I'm really getting into Manchester Orchestra lately. Saturday, I spent a good amount of time listening their 10 most 'Popular' songs on Spotify and now I want to borrow more of their stuff from the library. They're actually really good imo! I'm really liking this one and definitely now can't wait for their new album in April.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Impending Doom - My Nemesis

I can't understand like 80% of what he's saying, even while reading the lyrics and listening to the song at the same time. I've learned to recognize the screaming and growling, though.

Years
Example - Midnight Run

I like how he has vocals that sound like hip-hop but his actual music style is very much like EDM. No wonder I find his stuff catchy!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
KoRn - Twist

I need to find just the beginning of the song to use on my profile here (there are almost no proper lyrics until later in the song). <3 Supposedly, there are no lyrics aside from the word twist until about a minute in.

Last edited:

Yukari

You never go
Your always here (suffocating me)
Under my skin
I cannot run away
Fading slowly

I'd give it all to you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it's already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over, already over now

In my opinion this is the most technically impressive song on their album, though not my favorite. It is fully orchestrated, unlike the other songs. It is also just really good. If you want to listen to the song a youtube video (With Lyrics) can be found here.

Last edited:

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Aloe Blacc - The Man

I was looking for the guy who sings ''I need a Dollar'' which was a hit a while ago, found some more music from him.
Different to what I usually listen to, but I'm liking this one, I wonder how the album will turn out once it gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back