• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aerial Emerald (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Pokemon Aerial Emerald
Hack Of: Pokemon Fire Red

Story: You are a 10 year old boy/girl who had just moved out of Johto yesterday.
You wake up in your bed and Barely watch an article about dad's new job as a gym leader.
you go and see your new next-door neighbor and step out of the town to see that Prof. Birch is in danger, from there it all begins....

Major Characters
Spoiler:

Features:
Expanded Pokedex.
A Regional dex consisting 300 Pokemon From gen's 1-6
New Moves
New Sprites
New Abilities
Pokemon Evolve like in gen VI
BW2 Repel System
Day&Night (With pokemon Switching)
HGSS Styled Tiles
New Overworlds
RSE Tile System

Some things to point out:
Spoiler:

Banner Gallery
Spoiler:

The Hoenn Pokedex:
Spoiler:

Future Features:
Forme Changing
Mega Evolutions (When People find out how)
Ds-Styled Mugshots (When I have the time)

Screens
Spoiler:

Mapshots:
Spoiler:

Q&A:
Spoiler:

The Team:
Anonyboy: Leader,Spriter,Pokemon inserter,OW inserter,Mapper,Asm Inserter,basically everything except scripting.
Yet Another Logical Nerd: Banners
NICKSID14: Scripter
Epicassasin1811 (Sir Pedro) Graphic Arts.

Credits:
The DS Styled 64x64 Sprites Resource
Gen VI: Ds Styled 64x64 Sprites Resource and all who posted there
kearnseyboy6 And all of those who are credited in his thread for New evo methods
NintendoBoyDX For the RSE Tile System Port and Shiny Quagsire For Answering My Stupid Question.
JPAN For His Hacked Engine
MrDollSteak For His Decap. And Attack Rombase
Redzb1 and Lucariofan for the hgss tiles rombase made from PKMN Iron/Steel's Tiles
Darathon For his BW2 Repel System
Lightbulb15 from devianart for his HGSS tiles bundle I'm using for most of the game
Heavy-Metal-Lover for all of hoenn's building used in game.
Pokemon-Diamond for the temp worldmap

Bugs:
Spoiler:

Tools Used:
NSE
NSE 2.1
G3HS
A-Series
DNS
A-Map
MEH
The Ultimate Palette Converter
Infanview
CMP
OverWorld Editor Rebirth
FSF
XSE
Unlz
HxD
A.I.E
Complete Item Editor

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
The hg ss graphics look phenomenal, you seem to be missing the little ends of the sides of your trees when they're overlapping another object (like, you forget to put the little leaves on the sides of the tree when the tree is right next to another tree).

I would like to see some scripts in action however, since it seems like you have only started on the mapping part. That, and an expanded story would be nice as well. So far it's nearly identical to the R/S/E versions and with the remakes over the horizon, you're gonna be pressed extra hard to make your hack different from the official games.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Christ.

This is fine work. If I hadn't re-read the title, I would've thought this was a DS port. Please keep doing what you're doing.

anonyboy

Years
The hg ss graphics look phenomenal, you seem to be missing the little ends of the sides of your trees when they're overlapping another object (like, you forget to put the little leaves on the sides of the tree when the tree is right next to another tree).

I would like to see some scripts in action however, since it seems like you have only started on the mapping part. That, and an expanded story would be nice as well. So far it's nearly identical to the R/S/E versions and with the remakes over the horizon, you're gonna be pressed extra hard to make your hack different from the official games.

I've fixed that, and the screens are updated, before OWs were changed to 32x32 and before animations were made
Don't worry the story wil of course resemble emerald but will have some major changes..
And I don't know scripting, hence i'm recruiting people...

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
This looks visually nice unlike a certain remake which is being released soon, I see it's going to be slightly more open pokemon wise because it's having gens 1-6. But can't wait to see the end product. Looks and seems like a 10/10 at the moment :).

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Will starters from gen 4-6 be in? Keep up the amazing work! I'm sure this hack will be legen- wait for it- dary!

anonyboy

Years
Will starters from gen 4-6 be in? Keep up the amazing work! I'm sure this hack will be legen- wait for it- dary!

In the postgame mate.... Maybe i'll add a second batch of starters like in XY but idk i wanna keep a stable number of pkmn so the game will be realistic and that all pokemo will fit in the Hoenn Climate.

anonyboy

Years
Do you like this box art? (Temporary)

7154889_orig.png

That's incredible!!! Thanks i'll update the thread when i get back from a school trip.
And It's Spelled A-e-r-i-a-l Not Ariel.

Last edited:

anonyboy

Years
Well A little Update guys, I've made the cave tileset and all rustboro's building are in!!! took me some time to do...
For Now, A screen of Granite Cave's Beta Map:
BWJ4RDV.png

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Well A little Update guys, I've made the cave tileset and all rustboro's building are in!!! took me some time to do...
For Now, A screen of Granite Cave's Beta Map:
BWJ4RDV.png

looks awesome! ill get you that box art on monday!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Um...a emerald game hack built on fire red??? That makes no sense. Especially since there's no EV berries to use in any current fire red tool kit.

anonyboy

Years
Um...a emerald game hack built on fire red??? That makes no sense. Especially since there's no EV berries to use in any current fire red tool kit.

Well actually there are, they're just not obtained in FR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back