• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Janet's Breast @ superbowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Umm?fascinating but isn?t this kind of obscene? Maybe I?m too stuck up, but at least just post it in the ?bowl thread? ._.;

John Denver

Banned
Years
hmm, I don't mean to defy you Kairi or anything, but this doesn't really need to be closed as long as it has the PG-13 in it's title...

now if I only knew how to do that :P:D

~UNLOCKED

Now back to the dealy. I'm pretty sue it didn't pop out on accident, I mean, it is the superbowl after all...

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Thread Tools> Edit Thread. You can change the title from there.

Yeah, I wasn?t exactly sure *what* happened, but since it?s been all over the news, can?t hurt. =\

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Yeah, I kinda missed Half-Time due to a stupid rehearsal for my spring musical. But, I heard that when Justin ended his song and ripped Janet's top off, she had one of those star stickers that covered the...uh..."focal point" of her breast...^_^;; Wow, saying that feels awkward when you know you're posting in a Pokemon forum, heh (even though it's in Other Entertainment).

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
It was deliberate, I'm sure! Didn't you see Justin's hand?! O_o They had plotted it! It was like she had the shirt connected with velcro and he was supposed to rip it off right at the ending! (He went right for that spot..) They probably did that just to get attention, because they knew that it would be all over the news the next day. But it was just sick; on live national television, with probably thousands of kids, mainly boys that were too young to see that, watching. Gives me another reason to not like either of them.

Plus, I just heard that they're both in a lot of trouble now.. I'm not surprised.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Justin Timberlake is a "F-ing **Hole. Doesnt he know that the majority of people watching the superbowl are Children? He should know not to pull peoples freeking Breasts out of their shirts to be exposed infront of live television. What a loser. Oh but the scene was quite awkward.

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
Years
I watched the superbowl....half time...BLAH! *barf* Poor Janet, probably bribed with $$$ to do that...The thing with the cheerleaders was funny,
HEY! I live in Houston! KWEL!!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I didn?t see it; it certainly wasn?t up for long I imagine? ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, that's what CBS gets for letting MTV host the halftime show. Figures that they would have some sort of innapropriate thing to happen.

I didn't see it either, thank goodness. o_o And even better, I'm glad that my 12 and 11 year old brother and [male] cousin didn't. But that still doesn't make up for the thousand other little 11 and 12 year old boys that did.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It was probably pretty brief, I can?t imagine it did too much harm, there?s a lot worse out there in today?s schools. If anything, I would have probably died had I watched the halftime show with someone however.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Kairi said:
It was probably pretty brief, I can't imagine it did too much harm, there's a lot worse out there in today's schools. If anything, I would have probably died had I watched the halftime show with someone however.
Well, from what I saw on the news, it ripped off, she saw it, acted all ditzy like, 'Oh my Gosh! How could that have happened?!' and walked off stage. It was right at the end of the show anyways, so they had probably planned it. =\ It was just so obvious. Did you see any of the (blurred out) clips on the news? Like Sayuri says, she had one of those star sticker things covering up.. a part, so that's just kind of like another weird clue that they were planning it. o_o;

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Certainly is a sign, and no I haven?t seen much footage. I never watch the news. =\

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I don't really either, but my mom was talking about it. ^_^;

I also heard that they're being investigated by the FCC, and other people. But, they'll most likely get out of it because of their money. =|

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Alyssa mind your business, I know when I've gone to far and I don't need you to baby me around, now if you please, can you just get off my case?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Look at these two quotes from a review written on the ESPN [I think] website:

ESPN website said:
The two singers were performing a flirtatious duet to end the halftime show, with Timberlake singing, "Rock Your Body," and the lines he sang at the moment of truth were: "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song."

In an interview posted on MTV.com in the days before the show, Jackson's choreographer, Gil Duldulao, talked about the show, saying: "She's more stylized, she's more feminine, she's more a woman as she dances this time around. There are some shocking moments in there, too."
I bolded the two important parts. o_o; I'm now convinced that it was no 'wardrobe malfunction'. In a way this is no big deal, but in another one it is. =\

And Dizzy, you need to give a moderator more respect than that. She was right; you need to fully censor out your cursewords, if you must say them.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Actually, Dizzy posted before you. x.x;

Next time though, use edit. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back