• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Whoa
i was just doing 3 trades at the same time with two different games, i thought i was going to go crazy 8]

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I donno bout you but I WILL go crazy if I can't do a transfer from game to game. I've got like 18 legendaries stuck on one game that I'm ready to erase from my firecard to free up memory but...the poke's got sentimental value. T.T

@Murda
That's WITHOUT using RNG. This is only the third pokemon that I had this kinda result with. And the first two didn't have great natures. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with a Horsey neutral natured with HP (forgot) 70. Probably breed it...eventually.

Actually, I've got two traders to credit. One for providing the IVs, one for providing the pokemon I needed. :D:D:D

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
I donno bout you but I WILL go crazy if I can't do a transfer from game to game. I've got like 18 legendaries stuck on one game that I'm ready to erase from my firecard to free up memory but...the poke's got sentimental value. T.T

If you can wait until the weekend I can help you budge 'em across the games. =)

Question for the thread: how do we all remember what trades we are doing? Scribbled down on a piece of paper, remembered on PC's notepad, a Pending list on your OP, or just a super-duper memory? I've recently started using a spreadsheet. o.0;;;;

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
Question for the thread: how do we all remember what trades we are doing? Scribbled down on a piece of paper, remembered on PC's notepad, a Pending list on your OP, or just a super-duper memory? I've recently started using a spreadsheet. o.0;;;;

When I ran a breeding thread I wrote everything in a note-book and in the OP. Otherwise I'd forget everything!

I just traded for a shiny Meowth on LJ, named... Yup, Bubastis :D

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Oh hell yeah! She's awesome, I had to have one on my team.

(You may have noticed that I'm a slight Watchmen dork :P)

I'm a DC comics fangirl in general, so it's only natural that I love Watchmen XD The film made me like Ozymandias more than the GN, but I blame that on Matthew Goode's accent >_>

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
I just remember my trades by my boxes Only really dealing in EV'ed means its pretty easy to keep track

I go mad tradeing between my diamond and Plat cloning Things The WI-Fi Trading is just X|

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

My savior is PC's notepad. :> Before that feature, I've used a pending list on a post or if I do not have an active thread (which is sadly, most of the time..), I list trades on Word.

Either way, I am horrible at remembering my trades. Oh well. XD

Grifflez, who are these special people? ;....;

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Yeah, something more compact. After a little while of scrolling, I tend to give up and go do something else. Sprites are annoying to me. D:

roacherman

Time Guardian
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
Excuse me guys, but I have no where else to ask this, but lets say I have an emulator and I know that emulator can trade wi fi (btw it is pokemon emerald) and I know for a fact that the wi fi feature works. Am I allowed to post THOSE kinds of trades? I looked at the rules and it said that no glitch or certain event pokemon or no hacked ones, but lets say Ill be perfectly honest about this trade, could I do the trade?

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Thanks Harumi for telling me about and trading me a kyoto cross pikachu
looked it up and also found out about two other events that coming out
Thanks Harumi

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
Thanks Harumi for telling me about and trading me a kyoto cross pikachu
looked it up and also found out about two other events that coming out
Thanks Harumi