• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
I think I have a trade scheduled =)

It involves a Chansey + Seismic Toss ^^

I hope everyone is having good trades

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
I be collecting events now so i can go solo with a thread again.
Miss Levant is a little too inactive now. >.>
Unless anyone wants to partner with me. XD

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
I prefer solo threads i only really read first post and Hate seeing replies asking for pokemon that the other guy owns offering sumthing awsome xP

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Lol, it did get a little annoying, and i think i've had my shop with Levant's for months now.

Edit: 4 months on the 29th of October, Lmao.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
I used to have one with Jas_66 It was awsome but my pokes were underneath his and everyone kept asking about his and never mine got on my nerves xP + people never read its a joint shop

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
I used to have one with Jas_66 It was awsome but my pokes were underneath his and everyone kept asking about his and never mine got on my nerves xP + people never read its a joint shop

Lol, i think i actually remember that shop.

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
Years
Pairing wih good people isent too good i dont think you should pair with someone who dosent do what you do E.G I collect Ev'ed I should pair with someone who dose events for maximum amounts of Ofers to both of us

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Pairing wih good people isent too good i dont think you should pair with someone who dosent do what you do E.G I collect Ev'ed I should pair with someone who dose events for maximum amounts of Ofers to both of us

Lol, i do both now, so meh. >.>

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I'm starting to think about EVing some of my IV breds and putting them into my shop. Think that'll generate interest? Then again...I'm REALLY lazy and haven't got TMs to spare. And I've only got a single box of space left. Blarrgh. Need to expand my trade somehow.

Last edited:

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
Years
I'm starting to think about EVing some of my IV breds and putting them into my shop. Think that'll generate interest? Then again...I'm REALLY lazy and haven't got TMs to spare. And I've only got a single box of space left. Blarrgh. Need to expand my trade somehow.

you should..most tms are easy to get from people.
and most people are interested in the evd version anyway.

about your space problem...cant help you there lol.

plus i got a rng shiny adamant beldum with 29+ ivs in all stats...

And @ Moriarty you seem to skip everyone else who spammed.. so *eyeroll*

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
I like having solo threads too. I usually like working alone when it comes to anything, cause I know I'll get things done c:

Anyways got 6 new awesome Pikachu events, 3 yellow forest pikachus and a HG Dialga from RNC yesterday lD

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Ive never paired up with anybody but so far i think im doing good by myself
so i think im going to keep it that way

Another Thing HARUMI IS THE BEST!!!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Currently trying to figure out the different between Bryant Park and 10 ANIV's. >.>
Since they have the same ID's and OT's. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back