• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Again, I just wanted to say that I should hopefully have an update up sometime today, or maybe during the wee hours of Christmas morning?

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
You guys know what....we think we are safe....but the sorcerer could be watching us now! He may cast spells on all of our Pokemon!

Yuoaman

Years
Isn't it quite morbid that I think it would be awesome to see what would happen to different Pokemon after being 'Baro-fied'?

Yuoaman

Years
An odd milestone, but I felt that I should report it anyways: I've officially filled my first album on Photobucket. The original Photobucket Quartz album could literally hold no more images. :shocked: We are now on our second album. :D

Anyways:

UPDATE 19
Spoiler:

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Good update. I loved the "I'm taking a piss in your plant." part. YUOAMAN! I'm glad to see you didn't fully sway to the dark side of Baro's abomination attack.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
NOOO!:shocked:
Some of my username didn't fit!:'(
Perhaps you can name one abomination after me, and one after Caterpie.
Good update though.

Yuoaman

Years
Yeah, chrunch, I'll probably give you each an Abomination, because I feel a little bad that my little name-meld thing didn't turn out so well :\

So you each get an unnatural horror named after you! Aren't you excited!?

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
2519.png

I don't know weither to laugh at it's pain or cry at the fact that this was once probally a skitty...seriousally......HOW CAN YOU F*CK UP A SKITTY!?

Lets compare
2519.png
PokemonEmeraldGBA.png

Abomanation ............................................... Skitty

I think its a cross between baro and a skitty.......*shudder*

2604.png

OH GOD! ITS BARO!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111SHIFTSHIFTSHIFTSHIFTSHIFT111111!!!!!

Years
Actually Babos and Osoe replace Skitty and Delcatty. Tigat and Tigator replace Spoink and Grumpig. There are videos of the Pokemon Quartz Pokedex with all 386 edited Pokemon, the user X66x66. I actually like this game and its Pokemon, it was thee first ROM Hack I played, and when I used a google search for Pokemon Quartz I found WAH Pokemon, Data Crystal, Something Awful Forums and this forum Pokecommunity.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Actually Babos and Osoe replace Skitty and Delcatty. Tigat and Tigator replace Spoink and Grumpig. There are videos of the Pokemon Quartz Pokedex with all 386 edited Pokemon, the user X66x66. I actually like this game and its Pokemon, it was thee first ROM Hack I played, and when I used a google search for Pokemon Quartz I found WAH Pokemon, Data Crystal, Something Awful Forums and this forum Pokecommunity.

OH GOD WHAT DID BARO DO TO TURN SKITTY INTO THAT THING?!

:O

Explains why Babos has unnatural Attracting power though...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Actually Babos and Osoe replace Skitty and Delcatty. Tigat and Tigator replace Spoink and Grumpig. There are videos of the Pokemon Quartz Pokedex with all 386 edited Pokemon, the user X66x66. I actually like this game and its Pokemon, it was the first ROM Hack I played, and when I used a google search for Pokemon Quartz I found WAH Pokemon, Data Crystal, Something Awful Forums and this forum Pokecommunity.
I don't even what to think what a babos evolution would look like.........

What could possibly make Baro change a Skitty in the unholiest of UNHOLYbears boggles the mind...
Dude....Your forgeting......ITS BARO

Back