• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Rejishan Music Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Give here your request's for RE/DE make... The form of request is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~REQUEST FORM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music - (Better if you give me link to midi...)
Soundfonts - (I have soundfonts from RBY, NES, SNES, RSE, DPPT, HGSS, BW, B2W2, Orchestral)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me some time... It was taking some time to remake or Demake music... My works you seen in my previous Thread... Also you can visit my YOUTUBE CHANNEL (AtecainHakara) and listen from here a lot of my works.

FOR NOW I CAN'T REDONE
- Giratina Battle ( I only can remade to SNES version )
- HO-OH Battle (In any version I can't)
- Lugia Battle (Sound horrible in RBY mode)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MY WORK EXAMPLES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N Farewell *Orchestrated*

Pokemon RSE Caves and Forest *Pokemon Black2/White2 Soundfont*

Pokemon Black2/White2 ROUTE 23 *Pokemon Platinum Soundfont*

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum MT.CORONET TOP (Spear Idle) *Pokemon Black/White Soundfonts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rest of my work you can seen in this thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294734&page=2 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have fun from listen this and I waiting for your requests.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
~~ BlazingLing

Here... It is your Request

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I don't have a song request, sorry. But may I ask where you got a soundfont for R/S/e? I've been looking for one for a while now. If you could provide a link I'd appreciate it. If not, then okay.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Whoa whoa, okay, the last post in this thread was in April, guys. It's pretty clear that the owner is not running this shop anymore. Nor should he be, because Music threads like this no longer belong in A&D.

Ksiazek, if you wish to open another thread at any point in the future to continue your work here, please refer to General Entertainment forum.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back