• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
Years
Here is my little Pokemon shelf. I have a few more pieces scattered around my room but here are some of them
28_zpsbdc1e3df.jpg

14_zps3f57957e.jpg

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I have a unique Pokemon item!!

Hi, I'm new here.

I have a unique Pokemon item and I wasn't sure where to post it, so I posted it in the welcome section. I hope that was ok?

I found a "kids' WB! press guide 1999-2000", at a swap meet, and it has Press Info on the tv shows that were playing on the WB at that time. It includes slides and descriptions for the Pokemon tv show and other shows.

I tried to do some research but I can't seen to find it anywhere online. I was hoping someone here in this community could tell me a little more about it. I also thought that the people on this forum would appreciate a this find.

Thank you,

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got Espurr in the mail today!

Spoiler:

at least for February its all the Pokemon (non tcg) items I'm going to get - on my March Pay Day I plan on buying Litleo & Delphox. I really now wish that plushies for Pyroar are made soon, for both male and female.

Last edited:
Years
Hi, I'm new here.

I have a unique Pokemon item and I wasn't sure where to post it, so I posted it in the welcome section. I hope that was ok?

I found a "kids' WB! press guide 1999-2000", at a swap meet, and it has Press Info on the tv shows that were playing on the WB at that time. It includes slides and descriptions for the Pokemon tv show and other shows.

I tried to do some research but I can't seen to find it anywhere online. I was hoping someone here in this community could tell me a little more about it. I also thought that the people on this forum would appreciate a this find.

Thank you,

Hey there elkingkong, welcome to the Pokecommunity! It looks like someone's already moved your thread from our Welcome Lounge over here to Pokemon General, but we've actually got a thread that deals with Pokemon collectibles and merchandise, so I'll move your post over there for you.

I tried doing a little bit of research on this myself, and all I could come up with is a few libraries scattered throughout the U.S. have some press kits, including the Kids' WB! one you have there from 1999/2000. I also found an old eBay listing with some similarly styled slides from WB, but they didn't appear to be from the same kit, and weren't Pokemon slides. Other than that, I didn't come across anything else, so I'd say you're quite lucky in picking up a collectible like that, as I'm sure a lot of people would love to find something like that!

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Froslass,

Thank for moving my post to the right area, I was kind of lost. This forum has a lot of categories.

I couldn't find any listings for them on ebay. I was able to find out that some libraries around the US do collect them.

I'm not a Pokemon collector so I'm not sure what to do with them.

Thanks,

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Old Topps error card

Hello

I used to collect Topps Pokemon card when I was a child. I remember that I had (and I still have it somewhere) an error card. I was Koffing/Weezing card from first series. (I cant post links yet or photos of that card)

but it had something wrong. I my memory serves, there was one part on the top of the card missing (some of the white background and pokemon logo) and that part was on the bottom of that card.

Is this kind of error card expensive? Does anyone collect these topps pokemoncard anymore?

Years
Hello

I used to collect Topps Pokemon card when I was a child. I remember that I had (and I still have it somewhere) an error card. I was Koffing/Weezing card from first series. (I cant post links yet or photos of that card)

but it had something wrong. I my memory serves, there was one part on the top of the card missing (some of the white background and pokemon logo) and that part was on the bottom of that card.

Is this kind of error card expensive? Does anyone collect these topps pokemoncard anymore?

Hey jumba1, since this is a collectible related question, I'll move this over to our official thread for this kind of discussion.

After having a quick look, it doesn't seem like the Topps Pokemon cards (including error cards) seem to be worth that much, outside of full sets. Still, someone might have more knowledge about these cards than I do, so I'd still take that with a grain of salt.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Here's my collection of Pokemon stuff not including TCG

Top left is the Pokemon Monopoly, in the box are Pokemon figures I bought off ebay from Hong Kong, the figures in front were bought in packages from stores like Hallmark when they were originally out. Next to that are the Pokemon movies I own, I do not own any films after Jirachi Wishmaker. The cards on top were bought as a bunch from ebay, I didn't get 75 Kids meals from Burger King.... The plushes were bought from Kmart in late 90's, only Raichu and Koffing are missing tags although the tag are creased. There's a Mew promo card in the original plastic. Bottom left is more kids meals.

Items not pictured includes game cartilages such as Crystal, Yellow, Firered, Sapphire, Black 2 and Y.
Meowth plush which is very badly stained
Game guides for Pokemon Crystal, Firered/Leafgreen, Ruby/Sapphire.
Pokemon TCG price guides for both english and japanese cards from late 90's. One is from Mary's Beth's Bean Bag Guide.

When I was younger I had pokemon sheets/comforter, also two giant pillows one was shaped like Meowth's head and other like Pikachu's head.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Very Happy day for me - I got my Braixen and Delphox plushies today - was not expecting for another week (especially when they come from Japan). Along with my Fennekin keychain plush I have all 3 of it's evolutions. Behind them is my Pachy [Pachirisu] plush
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Very Happy day for me - I got my Braixen and Delphox plushies today - was not expecting for another week (especially when they come from Japan). Along with my Fennekin keychain plush I have all 3 of it's evolutions. Behind them is my Pachy [Pachirisu] plush
Spoiler:
Those are awesome! I have to get me a Delphox now! I want a shiny one too. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Litleo finally made it home yesterday. Had some family emergency yesterday so couldn't take photo or upload until today.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That looks amazingly cute, haha. I remember running into this plush once on Amazon, but couldn't purchase it, though, since I didn't have enough money on my debit card; there were some other things I needed to buy. How much did it cost for you? On the Amazon page, it was listed as $21.99, which, if you ask me, is pretty expensive. :(

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Got Jolteon today, haven't taken the photo yet. I will soon.
Edit: added this photo - which I took with my 3DS XL:
Spoiler:

That looks amazingly cute, haha. I remember running into this plush once on Amazon, but couldn't purchase it, though, since I didn't have enough money on my debit card; there were some other things I needed to buy. How much did it cost for you? On the Amazon page, it was listed as $21.99, which, if you ask me, is pretty expensive. :(

It was $29.20 USD, I got it from Japan, on eBay.

Thans Lunis - what I really want next are plushies for Pyroar both male and female

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i just now ordered an original mewtwo plush (meaning when red and blue were out was when the plush was made) for 25 dollars. i also bought a burger king clefairy spinning stop for about 18 dollars. i used to have so much fun with the jigglypuff top from Camp Raider a long time ago in my home town but i found one and i will love it just the same. and lastly i bought a pokemon x and y spinning top which i think you have to make it spin with the string that it comes with, which i have no idea how to do lol but i will post the pictures when they come in

Years
One of my friends growing up had that Pikachu one, and it seems to be the same one they listed there. Unfortunately the ones shown are missing part of the packaging, but from what I can tell, I'd guess they're the real deal (though I won't say I'm 100% certain). Use your best judgement though- if you've got any doubts about it, I might hold off if I were you.

Also, we've already got a thread dedicated to Pokemon merchandise discussion and questions, so I'm going to move your post over there, in case you have any further questions.

MOVED.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I got Cinccino plush/doll almost 2 weeks ago, have not taken the photo yet, waiting on my SD card for my camera (supposed to arrive early next week)

I decided t instead take the picture with my 3DS XL, as the SD card is taking too long...
Cinccino plush, and a new Minccino plush, as my original I'm 100% certain my grandma has
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Tomorrow since it's all done now, (well for now, til I need more room) I will be taking more pics to post up since I haven't done it in quiet awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back