• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Elimination Round - 2011

Which hacks should progress?

• Pokémon Light Platinum by WesleyFG

Votes: 50 39.4%
  • Pokémon Lilac by DrFuji

Votes: 27 21.3%
  • Pokémon: Ruby Destiny by destinedjagold

Votes: 59 46.5%
  • Pokémon Flora Sky by 12345

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Pokémon Snakewood by Cutlerine

Votes: 45 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hack of the Year: Round Two​

Introduction

Here is the second round of 2011's Hack of the Year competition. Here, you can vote for your favourite hacks to help them progress to the third and final round. Simply put, it is a straight up voting poll to determine the three hacks that are to proceed to the final round. There will be a poll listing the five hacks listed in the "Fan Favourite" category. Please note that you may vote for your three favourite hacks! The three hacks that recieve the most votes will proceed to the final round.

Eligible Hacks

• Pokémon Light Platinum by WesleyFG
  • Pokémon Lilac by DrFuji
  • Pokémon Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians by destinedjagold
  • Pokémon Flora Sky by 12345
  • Pokémon Snakewood by Cutlerine

Rules and Guidelines

• You may not vote for your own hack
  • You may not vote based upon the author's reputation or track record; only the hack is being evaluated here
  • You are permitted to post in this thread ONLY to post what hacks you voted for; discussion is not permitted
  • Any posts that are nominations or do not follow the rules of this round will be deleted
  • Make sure you have played as many of the eligible hacks as possible before you vote
  • Voting lasts from 12/5/11 to 12/15/11 at 9:43 AM UTC-8

Props to Vrai, Thrace, Hiroshi Sotomura and many to Manipulation! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
My first first post w00000000000000000t

Pokemon Ruby Destiny:Life of Guardians, The best updated hack of this year it can't loose!

A Shian

Got It Memorized?
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon LoG

They're just amazing games

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I'm gonna vote for Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians.
It was a hard vote between that and Lilac but I feel like Life of guardians was more addicting

Years
Pokemon Snakewood since it has a lot to offer and zombies. It also has a 100% completion thing despite being only up to 82.2% finished but it is also fun to play a ROM Hack with the Hoenn region in it.

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
I voted for Lilac, Snakewood and LoG because I think all 3 of them deserve to win.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'm gonna vote for Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians.
It was a hard vote between that and Lilac but I feel like Life of guardians was more addicting

You can vote 3 you know!

Anyway, I voted LoG, Light Platinum and Flora Sky. I just prefer their style to the others. All are good and deserving to win though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I vote for Pokemon Lilac. I think it had a great story line and was very fun. The rest were fun but never got me hitched enough to finish. Some to even play.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
Snakewood and Ruby Destiny for me. They seemed like the only ones worthy of the title.

Years
voted for lilac,destiny and flora,i playd all five,platinum was a bit empty in generally and snakewood was a bit to hard for my taste thow i played it till two or 3 badges-hardiness repeld me.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Im voting for pokemon light platinum because it took me days to complete and had a really interesting storyline

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Voted for lilac its the only one i have actually decided to play the others never interested me :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2011
I Vote for Flora Sky, IMO Flora was the one that looked like the one with better graphic's so....FLORA FOR THE WIN!!!

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
If you haven't played them yet, you shouldn't even be voting. Judging a hack by basic screenshots and videos is very bias. So..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back