• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GBA/NDS musics ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
♪♪♪GBA/NDS MIDI Ripping♪♪♪

Hello everybody
I present today to you two new software I dunno so if some among you knows already but...
this two tool for extract your favorits musics from gba/nds roms.

About of the two software:

GBA2MID:This software makes it possible to extract (original mid song + track + instrument data) from gba roms.
NdssNdext v0.4:this software makes it possible to extract (original mid song + wav + sound effects) from nds roms.

Downloads:
GBA2MIDI 0.8.0
Nds music Ripper

Last edited:

pokemonlover93

The Crystal Sharder.
Years
I can't seem to get the GBA2MID The website says that the server is down.
I done googled it and cannot find it, anywhere else? Also the Nds one doesn't leave a folder for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Exlporers of Time, I've tried a couple times and still, no Folder, can you help?

Last edited:

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
I done googled it and cannot find it, anywhere else? Also the Nds one doesn't leave a folder for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Exlporers of Time, I've tried a couple times and still, no Folder, can you help?

Dunno. The only reason why the Nds one doesn't work for Explorers of Time cause this version of the Nds was made before Time came out. So it doesn't support it.

RegicidalHack

is the only Mew
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
this is a great oppurtunity for me to get the cyrus boss battle music. Thanks man!

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
link of GBA2mid fixed

Originally Posted by pokemonlover93
I done googled it and cannot find it, anywhere else? Also the Nds one doesn't leave a folder for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Exlporers of Time, I've tried a couple times and still, no Folder, can you help? August 17th, 2008 07:35 AM
PKMN EXPLORER OF TIME:
- LINK REMOVEDhttp://www.usaupload.net/d/phguydm9t2k

this is a great oppurtunity for me to get the cyrus boss battle music. Thanks man!
Okay, I have gotten it to work a little bit after I asked, I dunno what was wrong but it finally let me download it. Thanks anyway you guys
No probleme u'r welcome

Last edited:

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
does this help insert the music into a pokemon game?

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
Are you sure those are Pokemon MysteryDungeon Explorers of Time? Those are only the blue version. but...I guess they will do...Sorry for the trouble...
sincerly i dunno,i dun extract these songs myself friend of mine do it!!

Last edited:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, really neat tutorial. Now I can finally insert D/P tracks into my hack 8D.

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
i just wanted to ask but does anyone have the mPlayDef.s fiel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back