• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Dr. James

Experimenting
Years
Ah, fantastic then! Now I understand the old DUDE purpose. Perfect!

Can't wait to see the end of the story! Great game!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Just want to say thank you for making this hack. Actually no. Thank you for making this GAME!!! It is one of the best ones so far. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Does Kadabra evolve by leveling up? If so, at which level?
If I remember correctly, it evolves at level 60. Same with Machoke, Graveler, and Haunter. Although it might have changed since I last checked, but either way, it will take a while...

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2011
Ah well it doesn't matter anymore. Game got all f*'ed up again. In the Silph basement, suddenly half of the screen is black and the tiles are messed up and I can't go anywhere, nor can I get out with the escape rope, so I'm stuck again.

I had to start a new game after it froze in the dragon den, and now this. I think I'll just give up on this hack.

Dr. James

Experimenting
Years
Ah well it doesn't matter anymore. Game got all f*'ed up again. In the Silph basement, suddenly half of the screen is black and the tiles are messed up and I can't go anywhere, nor can I get out with the escape rope, so I'm stuck again.

I think you mean this mistake:

Pokemon%252520-%252520Fire%252520Red%252520Version%252520%252528USA%252529_11%252520%2525284%252529.png

Because yes, that happened to me too, as seen in my list of mistakes.

Years

I had to start a new game after it froze in the dragon den, and now this. I think I'll just give up on this hack.

Just wait for the new beta that will come out before years end.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
How far does this current beta go to, And how far will the 3.1 one go to.

Only asking because of future playthroughs of this Hack on Youtube and if i should wait or just go ahead and start.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
How far does this current beta go to, And how far will the 3.1 one go to.

Only asking because of future playthroughs of this Hack on Youtube and if i should wait or just go ahead and start.
In this beta you can get all 16 gym badges, plus get one from the orange islands, but it also has some freezing scripts near dragon's den, so I'd wait for 3.1 :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013

TO ALL THOSE STUCK IN SILPH BASEMENT:

what i did was i activated the walk through walls cheat on gameshark and kept walking around. eventually i ran into those guys. I was lucky maybe, but no harm in trying it yea?

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Are you gonna change the gym leaders overworlds? Cause alot of them don't match. You see Koga's overworld when it supposed to be an overworld of Falkner. I know it not that big, but it kinda annoys me.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Hey, LAZ in a beta or final version you should have a celebi to you back in time and battle Giovanni. Tell me what you think :)

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
I think this was the first hack I ever played - I was enthralled by it, all up till the Silver battle that killed my game. :( Still a great hack, though. I like the way the battle system looks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
I have a question to ask: Will I be able to capture starter pokemon like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, or Treeco in Liquid Crystal? If so, then where can I catch them?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
There's always this!

I have a question to ask: Will I be able to capture starter pokemon like Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, Mudkip, or Treeco in Liquid Crystal? If so, then where can I catch them?

I know a way, but it involves editing the save file. It's really simple, too.! You can use it to get ANY pokemon you want, edit it's attacks, change the effort and individual values to the max, (so it's stronger than usual), You cannot however, edit what items you have... If you want to download it, go here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249554
Other than that, I don't believe you can receive the starters you mentioned without cheating or some sort of event.

Back