• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite type combo

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
there has been threads for favorite type... but I don't think I EVER seen a thread for favorite Pokémon type combo (such as Fire/Flying)... please only specify two type combos in your answers... so what is your favorite type combo??? mine is Fire/Flying

Years
For some reason I always liked the Ghost dual typings, such as Ice/Ghost (Froslass), Electric/Ghost (Rotom) and Ghost/Dragon (Giratina). I always liked that Ghost types aren't affected by two of the most common move types in Normal and Fighting, and their secondary types give them pretty unique movesets.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Ghost/Fire is a neat one for me though I also like Electric/Flying.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My favorite type combo doesn't even have a representative yet. I'm so ready for Fire/Ice. You don't even know lol. :( But out of existing combos, I really like Grass/Steel and Fire/Ghost.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Fire/Steel, Grass/Steel and Water/Steel have always intrigued me. But then again, any type paired with Grass, Fire or Water is interesting to me.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I thought the introduction of the Grass/Ice was awesome. Of course I think only the two are Snover and the Abominable snow dude, but it's a really neat combo nonetheless. Would love to see a Psychic/Dark and screw with people's brains.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I like Ghost/Fire (Chandelure) and Ghost/Ice (Froslass).

But for the most part I like all Ghost and Ice combos, except the Gengar evo line. Poison is just gross.

Years
I have to say most of the types that Ghost and Dark were paired with, but I love Ghost/Fire the best cos it's a pretty good type combo that was given to my fave Ghost-type evolution line.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Hmm...I like the Psychic/Fighting type. Pokemon like Gallade. I also like Steel/Rock; like Aggron, despite the double weakness to fighting. My favorite types have a few cool combo types. Grass/Flyin' (Jumpluff) and Grass/Fighting. (Breloom)

Here's a few more that was interesting. Froslass' Ice/Ghost and Tyranitar's Dark/Rock and finally Scrafty Dark/Fightin' was also a strange combo typing

Back