• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Rival walks 'in' you when he first battles you
This is fixed in the latest version

Rival challenges you like a normal trainer in route 22 and doesn't have any speech
The reason there's no speech here is because i can't find the text for this battle. I can find the text for the later battle here after you have all the badges, but not before.

Hardly any NPCs which makes it feel, empty.
NPCs will be added at some point. I've been focused on getting the maps and story npcs sorted first

No indoor houses in Viridian City except PC and Mart
Most towns have this. So far i've only been working on important/story houses. All towns will have all houses soon.

Extra uneeded grass on route 2
That's been removed, as well as the trees have been redone since they were missing parts on that route

No indoor for the Gatehouse on Route 2-Viridian Forest.
Thanks for reminding me, i'll get it added in

I can't catch pokémon, it says the pokémon dodged the ball like in the ghost script.
Can you send me your save file. This should only be active if a certain switch is on.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Have added the npcs and houses to towns up to and including cerulean city. rest will be done soon.

Worked on fixing the safari zone scripts. did the first map to test it out
Safari Entrance

and some screenshots of it working
safari-zone.png
safari-zone2.png
safari-zone3.png
safari-zone4.png

Got the final summary screen fixed up
summary.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't know yet, hopefully soon. I've got most of the bugs that are holding the release back, but theres still one or two that are still there

anyway

night.png

Return of the Day/Night system

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
This look nice i am looking forward to it lol i wonder is there any possible that in battle the pikachu just jump in to do battle lol.. (:

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've looked at it but at the moment i haven't worked out how to do that. I do plan on having pikachu do that eventually

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
you mean where you get the different expressions depending on pikachu's mood. It'll be there, just need to give the original graphics an update

Cyrus55

Whee ! done with scripter.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2012
Yes i want to see big big pikachu said pika :3 I sure everyone want it

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
1. shocked
2. happy for you
3. generally happy
4. neutral feelings
5. doesn't like you much
6. Doesn't like you 2
7. Likes you
8. poisoned?
9. other status effects
10.confusion
11. sleep (pewter city)
12 wake up (pweter city)
13 Exetremely likes you
14. I think is fishing?

Edit: Text before having all badges on route 22 with blue: "[player] what are you doing here? Off to challenge the league? You won't get far the gaurd asks for badges, which is what im going to do?

That's all i remember then the battle begins.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thanks. I forgotto mention that I have the rout 22 rival text now. I ended up playing yellow to that point to find it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
When a new update comes out, how will I update it? Download from here or does it do it when I start the game up? When I update it, do I lose all my progress?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
In the demo download there is an updater program. You run that to update. It doesn't affect any existing progress

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
There isn't one at the moment. I'm Planning on it being an item to access a pokemon not available in the wild. It'll be with the next update at the earliest since the required maps havent been done yet

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Is there anyway to change the controls? I've used the one in properties but it's a bit confusing to change.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A sneak peak at the new event for catching one of the pokemon not found in the wild

event_1.png
event_2.png
event_3.png
event_4.png

Things to do before next update:
Finish off the Event events. Make it so that the pokemon return after a certain amount of time if you don't catch it
Finish adding all of Pikachu's expressions

Probably a couple more but i can't think of any at the moment

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
Hi

Can anyone help me with my game I'm starting (Pokemon Raging Earth)
Especialy the beggining sequence.

Nurse Joy, Prof Oak and mum walking charecter sprites needed!

thx

Last edited:
Back