• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Cyru

-
Years
Just a question, does someone have to beat the gym leaders 1 by 1, in order? because if not i'm ready for any challenger anytime :D

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Just a question, does someone have to beat the gym leaders 1 by 1, in order? because if not i'm ready for any challenger anytime :D
no. you can challenge anyone in any order. but the elite four, well, you got to go in order on there... lol

Sorry guys. Ill be on in 15. just gotta clear something up. thanks. :)

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
how are we gonna get an elite 4?
well, it's one or the other:
once all the gym spots are taken up, all entries will direct to an elite five spot
OR...
Whoever can get the most gym badges who are leaders will go to the elite five.

But, I'm not to worried about it yet. ;)

EDIT: BTW, everyday at 9:00 PM (GMT), tell me if you have won any battles today. Either post on this thread or VM me. Thanks. ;)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
well, it's one or the other:
once all the gym spots are taken up, all entries will direct to an elite five spot
OR...
Whoever can get the most gym badges who are leaders will go to the elite five.

But, I'm not to worried about it yet. ;)

EDIT: BTW, everyday at 9:00 PM (GMT), tell me if you have won any battles today. Either post on this thread or VM me. Thanks. ;)

Are you available for a battle now? Gym battle? Also, I think that any random sign-up shouldn't earn an Elite 5 spot. I think we should hold a tournament, like our old league.

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Are you available for a battle now? Gym battle? Also, I think that any random sign-up shouldn't earn an Elite 5 spot. I think we should hold a tournament, like our old league.
No. I am going for supper. right after i can battle. :)

And I am currently thinking of an good Tournament Date for the Elite Five. Maybe June 12th, 2012???

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
Hello, I would like to apply as the fire gym leader.

Name: Dyenguard. Kyoya for FC registering

sprite: the one in my signature... Im not sure who that is.

Hours of availability: All weekdays after 5pm (Pacific time) to about 9pm. Weekends sometimes, usually sunday at random times.

Connection strength: Strong

FC is in my signature.

*EDIT* I would prefer flat battles for the time being, as a few pokes of mine are not quite lvl 100.

Pokemon: ninetales, Chandelure, Arcanine, blaziken(not if uber rules change), infernape, Charizard,

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Zeus vs Jango

1 I win
2 I win
3 I win
4 I win
5 I win
6 I win
7 I win

and Still undefeated.....................

I'm going to defeat you because I'm cool. I've created my new team of gangsters. Have fun with choice scarf Darkrai. I've already countered it. I've also countered every other version of it. Checkmate, Hound.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'm going to defeat you because I'm cool. I've created my new team of gangsters. Have fun with choice scarf Darkrai. I've already countered it. I've also countered every other version of it. Checkmate, Hound.

What ev's Bastard, my new Darkrai is the slickest, you think you know more than you know that you know, you know?:cheeky:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Hello, I would like to apply as the fire gym leader.

Name: Dyenguard. Kyoya for FC registering

sprite: the one in my signature... Im not sure who that is.

Hours of availability: All weekdays after 5pm (Pacific time) to about 9pm. Weekends sometimes, usually sunday at random times.

Connection strength: Strong

FC is in my signature.

*EDIT* I would prefer flat battles for the time being, as a few pokes of mine are not quite lvl 100.

Pokemon: ninetales, Chandelure, Arcanine, blaziken(not if uber rules change), infernape, Charizard,
Thank you for signing up. :)

And, I'll let you train for about 2 weeks to level up your Pokemon cause so far, everyone who signed up as an challenger or leader has LV 100. lol. Hope you have fun here! ;)

Back