• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
Hmmm for me the cutest canine is Vulpix. That face is so sweet. I never cared for Lillipup though, it looks kind of weird to me. :/

Years
I'm a sucker for Lillipup. Its cry in the games is asdfadorable and the episode with it in the anime, Lenora's more specifically, was one of my favorites. Little bow-wow noises are just too cute. :*) Though I do not like Herdier or Stoutland at aaaall, ugh.

Growlithe and Poochyena come close!

Years
I'm on the Lillipup bandwagon as well, not only is it super adorable but it's a pretty usable Normal-type with some solid stats and its final evo Stoutland is a nice physical attacker with decent defensive stats, plus I love its cry and the fact it's based on a Yorkshire Terrier, as referenced in its Japanese name.

Tek

Years
Heh, guess I'm in the minority about Lillipup. I have odd tastes anyway tho, so maybe it's unsurprising >_>

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Username: Eevee
Partner: Eevee
Answer a topic:
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

All the time. xD It's the reason why I rarely fully evolve my Pokemon! Which in turns than causes me to lose. For example, if I catch a Shinx, I'll evolve it to Luxio and then stop there. xD

Picking cute Pokemon usually definitely make up my teams. No wonder I can't really competitive battle properly. x3

My love for cute Pokemon is due to my love for cute things. If the Pokemon is cute, chances are I'll love it to death. c:

Years
Welcome, Eevee! Gosh darn you have the most amazing username. <3

And haha, yeah, I'm glad there are so many like us out there. I never wanted to evolve my Shinx period becasue while Luxray was cool it wasn't that cute so. Luxio is really awesome, though! I once trained a Pikachu in Crystal given to me by a friend to lv. 100. Best decision I made.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's been some time since we last had a new topic here, so let's kick off one, yeah? :) If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Username: Merak
Partner: Buneary.
Answer a topic:
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
Honestly its hard to choose. Hmm... I'd have to say smoochum though, definitely a cute pokemon to me, hehe.

Edit: Okay just saw the post above.
It's been some time since we last had a new topic here, so let's kick off one, yeah? :) If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?

Hmm...

I don't think I'd change any of the baby pokemons' designs, really. They seem fine to me they way they are. :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome, Eevee and Merek! I have to say, Smoochum is very cute and sassy. :D

If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be?
I would change Magby so that its head doesn't look like a bubbling-over pot or something. It's just weird.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If it were me, I would most likely change Munchlax. xD" Compared to other babies, this one looks a little too huge. It looks more like a teenager, if you ask me. I would just change its body structure a bit and reduce its size. Also, I would enlarge its eyes to emphasize its cuteness and whatnot.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Username: Sgt.Dustmop
Partner: Quilava
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

I have a level 64 Fennekin. You tell me, lol. But yes, I have. The first was my Quilava - I never let him evolve past that in the 2nd gen games, either. He's just too darn cute! Seeing as he started that cycle for me, he should be my cute partner. :3
And yes, definitely. My current main team is composed of all cute: Sylveon, Vivillon, Meowstic, Butterfree, Meganium. And I'm working on a Finneon that shall never evolve, either... whatever, 330 is a fine stat set, lol. <3

Years

I don't really like Bonsly's lower half. It looks like it's sitting in a pot or wearing a diaper or something.. looks meh. Not sure what I'd change it to but a change from that would be welcome. xD;;;;

Username: Merak
Partner: Buneary.
Answer a topic:
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
Honestly its hard to choose. Hmm... I'd have to say smoochum though, definitely a cute pokemon to me, hehe.

Welcome, Merak! Awesome partner choice, Buneary is too cute. I would love a shiny one.

Username: Eevee-Kins
Partner: Eevee
Which starter do you feel is the cutest?: Torchic! It's so cute cx

Welcome welcome! Yay Eevee fans, that makes me happy. And Torchic is one of the cutest unevolved fire starters, aaaa.

Username: Sgt.Dustmop
Partner: Quilava

I have a level 64 Fennekin. You tell me, lol. But yes, I have. The first was my Quilava - I never let him evolve past that in the 2nd gen games, either. He's just too darn cute! Seeing as he started that cycle for me, he should be my cute partner. :3
And yes, definitely. My current main team is composed of all cute: Sylveon, Vivillon, Meowstic, Butterfree, Meganium. And I'm working on a Finneon that shall never evolve, either... whatever, 330 is a fine stat set, lol. <3

Welcome to the club, Dust! :D One of my old friends years back had a Quilava in the 90s since she really didn't want to evolve it. Don't blame her, it has an awesome design.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Welcome to the club, Dust! :D One of my old friends years back had a Quilava in the 90s since she really didn't want to evolve it. Don't blame her, it has an awesome design.

Thank you! :3
I still remember my older cousin "yelling" at me (more like mocking me) because I wouldn't evolve it,
"It won't be as strong!"
"I don't care, look how cute it is!"

If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?

Happiny and Bonsly both look like they're wearing diapers.. Or pants.. Or diaper-pants.
I feel like they would have looked better without that extra layer of diaper-pants. D:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I don't really like Bonsly's lower half. It looks like it's sitting in a pot or wearing a diaper or something.. looks meh. Not sure what I'd change it to but a change from that would be welcome. xD;;;;
It always looked more like underwear on it to me, which I kinda agree isn't really the best look.(I admit it though, I think there's some pokemon that would probably look adorable as heck if they were wearing a diaper--not as a part of their appearance in the games or whatever, but just in general. XD But that's just me.)

Welcome, Merak! Awesome partner choice, Buneary is too cute. I would love a shiny one.
I. Want. A shiny. Buneary. Sooo bad. :D I don't know if I've got the right pokemon to Masuda one though, but I could always try. :) I just really want one haha.

Last edited:
Years
Username: AoTora
Partner: Riolu
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? Mew :3
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? Nope not yet xD And not really ^^ I usually go by type not so much by look.
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! Joltik is so adorable <3 So is riolu ^^ Than you have skitty who loves to chase it's tail until it becomes dizzy and mew is one of the cutest legendaries ever made <3
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Cyndaquil!
What type has the cutest Pokemon? Normal probably ^^ A lot of baby pokemon are normal types ^^
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest? Igglybuff :3
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest? Riolu - Second one would be Togepi though <3

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
Username: AoTora
Partner: Riolu
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? Mew :3
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? Nope not yet xD And not really ^^ I usually go by type not so much by look.
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! Joltik is so adorable <3 So is riolu ^^ Than you have skitty who loves to chase it's tail until it becomes dizzy and mew is one of the cutest legendaries ever made <3
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Cyndaquil!
What type has the cutest Pokemon? Normal probably ^^ A lot of baby pokemon are normal types ^^
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest? Igglybuff :3
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest? Riolu - Second one would be Togepi though <3
Welcome Ao~

I agree, cyndaquil is cute. :) And definitely skitty--one of the cutest Hoenn pokemon ever. <3

Tek

Years
If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be?
I would change Magby so that its head doesn't look like a bubbling-over pot or something. It's just weird.

No, Magby's head is weirdly cute! You leave Magby alone.

Happiny and Bonsly both look like they're wearing diapers.. Or pants.. Or diaper-pants.
I feel like they would have looked better without that extra layer of diaper-pants. D:

I'm with you and Sheep. The diaper-pants could go.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yeah, Magby's head is pretty cute, isn't it? If I were to make any changes to this Pokémon, I would just enlarge its eyes a bit. Aside from that, I would probably leave it as is. xD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back