• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Nadir-Natesse

LURKER. ¬_¬
Years
This hack looks AMAZING! I wish I knew enough German to actually play it.

I might play it anyway and learn on the job...

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Only read if you´re brave enough to spoil yourself(about next release) :)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Wow, Endlich mal ein gelungener Deutscher Hack :)
Die Grafiken,Tiles und einfach alles sieht einfach nur sehr gut aus!
Hoffe ihr werdet weiter arbeiten,und weitere so tolle Hacks rausbringen.
Ich könnte euch noch stundenlang loben;) Weiter so!
Achja: in der Beta 2 Wie weit wird der Ingame Fortschritt sein also wie weit kann man spielen? Freue mich schon!
I could praise your hack for hours! Keep it going.
Also: How far is the ingame Proccess in Beta 2?

Blah :D

Lg Dark

E.: Still looking for a translator?

Akan

Team Rocket Trainer
Years
Absolutely amazing hack ^^ it's one of the best i've played lately even if i can't quite understand it without my friends help. from what he translated for me when we were playing it it has an amazing plot :)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Update.gif

It's finally here! We are proud to announce that the 2nd Beta is available for download now. You can find the file in the starting post. The 1st Beta is outdated and is no longer offered so. There is much prop to say.

Now the hack:

• It may well be that maybe still bugs occur that we have overlooked this, I ask you immediately via PM to report to me, unless it's a devastating bug, which you can here like to post and thus another "warning" so to speak!
  • As the Pokémon evolve, you can see the evolution folder that is part of it.
  • Some attacks have been strengthened and adapted such as Flame Wheel at level 100, because this is one of the few fire attacks, which has the physical damage class. The attacks from the 4 and 5 Let us consider the time nor whether we add, by then you have so clearly kommen.Pokémon types were changed, until now only Larvitar, Pupitar -. Deoxys and the type Gyarados Dragon The whole but only in the 2nd Beta phase.
  • The special ability has been adapted from slaking, now it has Thick Fatt instead Truant.
  • The only known bug are the places where the Pokémon in the Pokédex, which is total crap and I don't know. How can I fix this, look naja times.
  • Everything else is included in the file with this. Enjoy the game and yes it it Dared Let's playen!

The last thing I want to say is that you have to, unfortunately, after this beta most likely start again, because we will add a few things however, it will be worth it, as it will be worth from Beta1 to Beta2. Sorry at this point.

PS: ep!c will have the game translated within 1-2 months in English, so you tolerate ^ ^.

Sincerely yours
Your Pokémon SotS team

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
As far as I know, there are a few of the 4th generation but I'm not sure about the 5th (I personally don't like those anyway).

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
no, there are no 5th gen Pokemon, but there are a few 4th Gen Evolutions of older Pokemon :-)

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
nice hack, the graphics are great! Btw i hope you upload the files in mediafire or 4shared coz i dunno why the link doesn't let me finish the download but maybe it's just me...

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The old Donwload Link has a big Bug. Here is new Link: [url="https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3458621/Souvereign%20of%20the%20Skies/Pokemon%20Sovereign%20of%20the%20Skies%20Beta%202.rar]Download[/url]! :D

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Currently there are errors in the game, I'll be here for the first out, take it as soon as the English version is out and the game has far less bugs I load it back up here. ^ ^

Until then, your SotS team.

Giant Magikarp

I like Iris...
Years
This hack is amazing but I think I don't know enough German to play this :(

I think I'll just wait for the English version...

I'm hoping that this hack won't be abandoned and good luck!!!

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Well, it ends approximately after the 8th badge.
And yeah, the hack is quite big, so it'll take 1-2 months to translate everything..
Thanks for your patience ;)

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
OMG! Everything just everything looks so beautiful!
amazing! I'm very impress! I can't believe it's my first
time to see this hack!! :D too bad there's no english version!
Anyways, It's freakishly amazing *_*

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2013
This looks like one well made 'hack' (don't really like using that definition for this grade of work :P) and I can't wait for the English version, but I'm going to jump the German one for now - hopefully I can get through at least some of it. :)

Keep up the good work!

Back