• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon from PokeCreator Lite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
I actually don't get it. If the trading threads requested for something and it can be easily obtained by 'just' making that Pokemon, will that be a valid trade? Or are trading threads for 'real'/'legal' Pokemon only? How then will that person know if the Pokemon the other person will be sending wouldn't be an illegal one? I don't get Illegal Pokemon at all, really.. They can easily be obtained with their DREAM abilities yet the people from Pokemon Trading community asks for different female ones. Are illegal Pokemon tradable? Are they actually valid for trading through the people in Trading Threads? Can I get a LEGIT Pokemon by breeding 2 ILLEGAL Pokemon? Please help me by giving me a guide about this.. I am so confused..

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
oh u are u wanting to use pokeceator I use it and u can make legit Pokemon I can show u how to make then legit if u want

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
This has nothing to do with the Fifth Generation specifically. If you'd like to discuss about trading, please head over to the Trade Corner. Otherwise this section is specifically for discussion on the Fifth Gen only, meaning its features, characters, Pokemon, attacks, etc etc, but not trading issues or competitive battling problems. Those both have section dedicated to them and as such, those types of discussions belong there.

Trade Corner
Battle Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back