• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randbats Tournament (The winner is Forever!)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
To synerjee and dragonomega: please battle before December 16th. If the battle is not completed by then, both of you will be disqualified and Forever will be given a bye.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Forever moves onto the semi-finals due to synerjee and dragonomega not finishing their match. Semi-finals are now up; please complete your match soon!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Won vs battlebro 2-0 although spread over days lmao.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Like the previous tournament, Nica and woohoo are facing off in the finals. Look to the first post for more details. Good luck to both of you!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hi I won against woohoo in two matches, didn't need a third. He wanted me to say specs Mewtwo sucks and Fire Blast never hits. APPARENTLY I AM THE LUCKIEST.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Unlike the previous tournament, Forever won against RandomTrainerWhoCould in the finals, and is the winner of the Randbats Tournament as a result! Congratulations! I hope all of you enjoyed this tournament, and expect to see more in the future.

Back