• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
RM do u use ur shiny rayquaza at all and no krabby yet i have been looking for it now for over 31 hours

Years
Yaay! I'm off the hook for accepting the new members. Thx, Yami! XD

And the links to the SHC cards are fixed! Thanks, Steve! (even the test image I posted which was broken should work now, despite me *not* editing anything; it was a FORUM GLITCH, I TELL YA!!1!11

Runasutaru said:
IT?S DONE IT?S DONE IT?S DONE!
What I started doing yesterday and finished today... A pseudo SHC banner with some of us! ^__^

SHCbanner.png

First screen: A Shiny Azumarill helping me guard the SHC... I am holding my GBA in my left hand, hatching eggs (XD), while I hold a Pok?ball in my right hand, which lets out the Mist. Also, the Chikorita, Torchic and Squirtle are paintings on the roof. XD

Second screen:
To the left entrance we see Raquaza master guarding the place while playing Fire Red, and to the right entrance we see Pazzkat (Yesh, Ru still remembers her. XP) guarding the SHC too.
Near them, you can see a computer with an alarm in case of intruders. Raquaza is the one that activates and deactivates the laser. XP
On the table near Pazzkat, we see MANY GBAs and M.M and LDD chatting about the Shiny Absol while LDD is hunting for it. Heheheheh. ^_~
At the other table, pkmaster and I are having a "friendly" game of Monopoly, she?s T_T faced and I?m -_-+ faced, angry like hell at something. XD
Next to the computers, we see one of those random members who posted once and then left, and SGM at the computer, maybe he is updating the Shiny Dex. XD

So, do ya guys like it?

After I finish eating breakfast, I?ll go back to hunting, so no more SPAMmy posts! XD
So, here I go to finish eating.
*Fades into the Mist and eats a sandwich while hatching eggs with my left hand*
Good luck everyone!
Lol, it's pretty neat, but I'll make one comment by means of an ancient post:

ryan said:
(because as you know, they shiny hunters club meets in a little tiki hut on top of the highest mountain on the moon)
*gets an idea for a new banner, virtually ripping off Runa's* *digs up Meteor Falls Emerald version art*

Runasutaru said:
No progress here too...Unless you call breeding Torchics and then releasing them into the wild progress... At least the carnivores won?t starve! XD
For sure! There's a reason you don't see those birdies in the wild, ya know! ;)

Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Could I join?, I found a shiny ekans today and I wanna try and get a shiny Charmander.
Yami said it already; you're in! Welcome! You may request a card HERE!!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Today is dedicated to working on my friends Sapphire in the Seviper Patch. *Holds up seal that wards off MM's atempt to make Lotad appear.*

Runasutaru said:
OOOOOOH, I hope ya find the Seviper! Good luck!
I?ll help with the seal!
*Sends out Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu to help out in LDD?s seal*
That should work. XD
*sends SHINNIX through t3h internets to LDD's friend's game, who swiftly ousts Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu with Thunderbolt, then focuses on capturing LDD's seal, to help with my own hunting intentions*

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
MetalMario said:
*sends SHINNIX through t3h internets to LDD's friend's game, who swiftly ousts Jyrvakiryu and Tairikiryu with Thunderbolt, then focuses on capturing LDD's seal, to help with my own hunting intentions*
How in the world do you plan to take my seal? (Seal as in a peice of paper with wards drawn on it that keeps evil spirits/curses away.)

Years
By yoinking it out of your hands! XD It's not the seal itself, but the Runa's incantations that are stored within it!

I've got something special of my own on the way, and Quagsire's L90. (that's from the Seviper patch)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Yoinking? V(O.o)V That isn't a word where I live.

LDD's friends game update: No shiny, lots of Seviper. <- I'm being evil, but it's true.

LDD's Update: Ditto as above (no shiny, lots of Tentacool), Gengar @ lvl 65

Last edited:
Years
Yoinking: Gerund form of "to yoink". XD

I'm working on something a bit like Runa's. I know! Let's have a spriting competition! Whoever can make the best SHC building gets a.. uh... something.. well.. it becomes obligatory for members to put it in their sig? No, that won't work... >.<

Just note that my SHC has a basement. We might actually be able to start an SHC building quilt instead, where a different person makes each floor!

Heck, I've finished the outside, so I'll post that =P :
teh-shc-combo.png

[Edit: Complete version. "Outside" version isn't online currently.]

Last edited:
Years
Post drought! Oh noes!! (I guess it's because it's 11:55pm; I still insist that we should be known as the Midnight Shiny Hunters, informally.)

In other news, I think we should take another look at ryan's old idea to make an SHC movie, only with some new ideas, like, for instance, parente and the shinycollector would be those twins from the Matrix. XD! We could prolly make some sort of sprite animation or something.. I dunno..

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
MM You did a nice job btw can any of us use that ??? I like it a lot and runasutaru's one too !!! NO shiny luck again :P

p.s. we are going to be the first ot reach page 200 if we keep it up :P

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I think Runa came up with a good idea ;).Still no luck on my hunt yet...But I won't give up this time :D!And good idea with the video MM ^___^!(And with the banner idea :P.)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Esupio sono Kamereon said:
Could I join?, I found a shiny ekans today and I wanna try and get a shiny Charmander.
like blazin wants to join =D welcome since you are allowed in....

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
MetalMario said:
Yoinking: Gerund form of "to yoink". XD

I'm working on something a bit like Runa's. I know! Let's have a spriting competition! Whoever can make the best SHC building gets a.. uh... something.. well.. it becomes obligatory for members to put it in their sig? No, that won't work... >.<

Just note that my SHC has a basement. We might actually be able to start an SHC building quilt instead, where a different person makes each floor!

Heck, I've finished the outside, so I'll post that =P :

teh-shc-tiki-hut.png

V(>_>);V I know it's the gerund form. (For you kids who have no clue as to what that is, it meens a word has had -ing added to it.) Yoink isn't a word here in WV, though I do know what you're saying.

As for the spriting, I make free-hand pokemon... I haven't a clue as to where to find clean screen shots of pokemon buildings. (If allowed to use the Golden Sun games, I may be able to make somthing in a different style...)

Nice pic of the Tiki Hut! But if there's a wild shiny Lunatone wondering around, there would be a LDD with 99 of every pokeball stalking it in my free time away from Route 120... :)

LDD's Update: No shiny on either my or my friends game. (None on Gale of Darkness either, which I spent all of ten minutes on. *rolls eyes*)

SHINY WISH LIST:
1) ABSOL
2) VULPIX (wants a silver Ninetails)
3) EEVEE (...Vaporeon most probably)
4) SURSKIT (wouldn't evolve it, too cute as is)
5) SLUGMA (also wouldn't evlolve it)

Phaizar

Master Trainer
Years
I have fully completed my game with 386 and about 3/5ths are shinys

including GROUDON - KYORGE - BLAZIKEN - RAYQUAZA and REGIS and more...

Blazekin 3000

JADEN133

Fire master
Years
  • Age 30
  • IN
  • Seen Feb 7, 2006
Can I join? I have Nidoqueen, evolved with moon stone, and Blastoise.

I'm currently hunting Skarmory, Charizard, and Tyranitar.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Cool more members :D! (Ya gotta wait for a co owner like MM ;).) I wonder why the gate gardian Runa wasn't here today o___O...

Back