• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

i'm TheGuy09, you can call me Guy.
I don't know anything about this site, or people here,
so it would be nice if you would give me some advices.

I love Rom Hacking! Maybe you can tell me where i can find
things like Rom Hacking tools.

My english is not perfect, because i'm german

I hope to have a great time here!

Years
welcome dude i can try to help you find your way in the site the best i can but im new myself still il try
and i think the a ROM place or something not sure anyway welcome :D

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
There's a ROM hacking board here, you can find enough ROM hacks for two years' worth of playthroughs and discussion areas too, so if you want to find the tools to make your own IPS patches, you sure can!

Anyway, welcome to PC! It's nice to have you here, and I hope you enjoy it~

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
The rom hacking board is close to the bottom of the forum. Welcome Guy, I am new too! Hope you enjoy it here!

Years
Hiya, Guy, and welcome to PC! :3

And it might be a little hard to navigate this place at first, but I promise you'll get used to it! Feel free to contact any staff member (bold blue names) if you need help, myself included. We would love to help you if you're confused with anything. ^_^

As for ROM hacking, there are lots of tutorials right here (click) and some awesome tools for your hack right here (click), so check them out! The Emulation section is very big here, so you'll surely find what you're looking for.

But don't worry much about your English, as I can understand it just fine. :D Enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk or need help with anything at all, all right?

Back