• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There are many like it, but this one is mine!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Through our endless struggle to "catch'em all", we come across a Pokémon that we simply cannot part with. Either because we worked so hard to breed/train it, or we bargained our way to win the ultimate prize. Do you have a Trophy Pokémon you value more than others in your collection? If so, how did you come across it? If you've yet to come across it, what kind of Pokémon would you like to add to your trophy case?

I've never really had a Trophy Pokémon, besides an event Mew I RNG'd. It's so cute and pink. I would always keep it in my party. I think I've only traded once before, but I have a really crappy memory. Idk. However, there is one mon out there that I would keep locked away forever, if it ever became available, and that is a wild Celebi. Not hacked of course.

Wiilio

Friendly neighborhood fatman
Years
My shiny Garchomp, hands down. It was a completely random catch, when I was making the transition from shiny hunting to competitive battling. I caught it in a Premier Ball, and it turned out to be Jolly with a IV of 31 in Speed. I caught it on August 1st of 2007, and I've kept it ever since. I love that thing. It's the only Pokemon I'd never consider releasing.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
My Surfing Pikachu that's still in my Crystal version...that is, if the battery didn't die. OH GAWD DEFEATING MASTER CUP ROUND 2 WAS TERRIBLE. I ultimately won using Mewtwo, and a Dnite that used nothing but Wrap. Oh, and Pikachu but it was useless. Yeah. /shudder

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have a trophy case in my trade shop where I list some stuff, but I think my favorite is the shiny Umbreon I RNGd. Took me forever to evolve as well and it was one of my first RNGs. I love it. :3 Also love my shiny Dive Ball Petilil. I think it has HP Fire. AWWWW YEAH! I miss RNGing guyz. :(

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
My trophy mons are listed in my shop. Most of them are legends I tried to catch in dive ball. The rest are for some special occasions :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have been working for this one for quiet awhile, it is a shiny adamant squirtle with 31's across the board, I don't think I will ever trade it!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
For me it's my first ever RNGed Pokémon that I caught myself, a shiny female Drifloon named Floony with 31/30/31/31/31/31 IVs and the Unburden ability. Mac can vouch for me on how long it took me to finally obtain Floony so it's not a Pokémon I'd ever part with, she means far too much to me for that! I obtained a fair few boxes full of RNGed Pokémon after that but none of them are really special to me; I just kind of see them as trade items now. D:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
For me it would be my Azumarill.
What's special about it? You may wonder.
After all, it's a common pokemon. The stats aren't exactly outstanding and STILL, I love her.
Ever since Emerald, I've traveled with a female Azumarill on my party. Her name is always Nina, always. And I love her more than I'll ever love any starter.
When I got my Diamond game, I hatched a perfect natured Nina and migrated her so she could be with me always.
I also need to have a male Gardevoir with me in any version where it's possible. Not shiny or anything, jsut a Gardevoir.
I'm currently working on getting Gen V because I really, really, REALLY want a Gothitelle.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
My charizard, definitely. From Leafgreen. I cleared the whole game just with him... until the Elite Four :P. Even though I ruined my entire storyline until years later when I finally beat the Elite Four (Elite Five, really) by intricate planning and complete luck, I don't regret one bit sweeping all of the gym leaders with a lvl. 79 charizard

Years
My first evee in pokemon black 2 :) I evolved them into a flarion and I still have him in my pc when I need him. I keep returning to that one area where Eevee appears in the wild cause I want to make a side team (for online battles) of all the eevee evolutions.

So if anyone wants to help me with that, I need stones, I have Vaporeon and Flarion and I do have a thunder stone.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2015
I need stones, I have Vaporeon and Flarion and I do have a thunder stone.
Sounds like you've already covered all the stone related Eeveelutions.

On topic, there are 2: My Swampert (my first Pokemon ever, and otherwise is pretty unremarkable)
And my shiny Magmar (yes...seriously haven't gotten around to evolving him yet...). I remember finding him at about 6:00 A.M. on September 11, 2012. I was in the White Forest, and I was going to just pass through to transfer some 'Mons, and I decided to cut through the grass to save some time, and BAM. Shiny Magby. First shiny I ever caught (aside from Red Gyarados, but who cares about that one?)

Snork

My cabbages!
Years
My Umbreon, got him way back in Goldenrod City from Bill? and was on my team throughtout Johto and Kanto. Now playing BW2 and I use still use him in competitive play and battlesubway/tournaments. Doesn't have perfect IV's but they're really high for a non-bred pokemon. I eventually re-did his EV's and he's saved m team from deafeat soo many times against fully EV/IV bred teams.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I rejoined the Pokemon world when HeartGold Came out. And I was determined to obtain my favorite Pokemon of all time: Tyranitar. GameFreak had the good sense to add Larvitar to the new Safari Zone. After a little work, I finally caught one. I quickly added her to my party and proceeded to train her like crazy.

She was a truly a titan by the time she evolved. And with her I was able to defeat the Elite Four. I later discovered, upon finding Pokecheck, that I had been lucky enough to catch one with a 31 Attack Stat! Luck was truly on my side. She now stands as the only Pokemon I've trained to level 100.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1597339

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
I have two. Back when Silver and Gold had just come out I had finally trained my Zapdos to level 100. Took me forever. At the time I always considered it my best pkmn accomplishment. one day i let my younger brother play and he wanted to change his team... he released my zapdos.... then after that i moved onto Silver and got a Heracross. I don't think I let that pokemon leave my party. Ever. He was there until my GBA finally broke... I've caught other of both but its never been the same.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
heh heh my shroomish and groudon from pokemon ruby just because well groudon is my favourite legendary and theyre both my oldest and only ruby pokemon from the actual game ya digg

Pinta77

My trophy Pokemon used to be my Mewtwo, and it is still is very important. It was my first level 100 and it was the best pokemon I ever had. But my Ho-oh from Colosseum took the place as my prize pokemon once it reached level 100. It's just a little bit better =/

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
My Trophy Pokémon would be my Staraptor, my Pidgeot, and my Altaria that have perfect natures. They are some of my only Pokemon that I had leveled up to level 100. The three Pokemon make a perfect mono-type, flying-type, three Pokemon team in my opinion. I first bred them in my Pearl game before I lost Pearl. I managed to transfer them to my White game before I lost my Pearl game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
The most valuable Pokemon to me that I own, is my very first RNG'd shiny; an Eevee of course. I evolved it into an Espeon and I now use it in my team for singles. :)

Reactions: EB
Back