• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sucks to suck

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Do you go out of your own way to prevent/help correct misfortune upon others? For example (albeit really surface level), you make a spill but are late to work: do you clean it up or leave it for someone else? Or the classic someone drops their books in the hall. Are you one to pick them up?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I always think about others. Most people say that's my best asset. If someone needs help, I'm always there for them. I seldom refuse anyone's call for help. I'm awesome that way.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm also always thinking of others. If there's a mess somewhere that wasn't even caused by me I'll most likely go out of my way to pick it up so someone else - that I know will come along later - won't have to. Requests or 'calls for help' are something I also try my best to tend to. If someone needs help with something, there's no good reason not to give a moment of your time.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Rarely to be honest; which I suppose majority think is a bad thing, but I don't consider it to be such. I...will go out of my way to help someone who's helped me, or who I'm close to, but I'm not normally one to prevent the misfortune of others.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Most of the time I just mind my own business. It's not that I'm not nice, I'm just pretty much anti-social and only mind my own stuffs. But on some occasion I might help some people like if they drop their books or those stuffs.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I help people I care about, but I'm not one to go out of my way for a stranger. I help strangers out when they ask me - like when I'm in a grocery store and an old lady asks me to reach something from the top shelf... but I'm not going to follow her around making sure she can reach everything she needs.

Back