• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't think so maybe because Konoha would have been crushed. Minato, however strong he was, couldn't win versus Kyuubi.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Honestly even if Minato was strong, he couldn't beat an Akatsuki member like Kisame by himself. Kisame has such a huge chakra! And Itachi would be difficult to beat too. I think that even Madara wouldn't beat Itachi easily. Minato is faster but have lower chakra and power than your average Akatsuki member.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm pretty sure Minato can take them on. He has a lot of knowledge and the people that beat most of the akatsuki are pretty much inferior to Minato.
Also Minato could easily counter Kisame's attacks imo, I don't think Kisame would have enough time to know what's coming at him by the time Minato is close to him already.

Altough Minato Vs. Itachi, that I can't tell. They are both VERY great ninjas and definitely a match to see.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think Itachi let Sasuke kill him 'cause he's way stronger than his little brother.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm pretty sure that's why too, and maybe Itachi's plan isn't fully revealed yet and we're going to learn more about as the storyline goes on?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep @_@

Are you reading the english manga or the japanese?

Also congratz to JNathan, the shinobi from the Hidden Sound Village for ranking up to Genin!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Sign me up for the hidden cloud village. Man has the manga been a wild ride.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Welcome to the club! And don't forget to answer the current topic :D
Which is the favorite character right? Well that easily has to be Jiraya. Easily the best written character, and his role in the manga was completely awesome. I hate the fact that he isn't around anymore, but I guess he would have left us sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back