• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Phony R/S/E Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacobgallion

Genius in the Making
Years
I've heard these mischievous things called boot leg versions of the games on the internet where it is not a real version of the game or it doesn't work properly. Are there any sites guaranteed to buy a legitimate copy of the game, no bugs, no glitches, just good condition? Ebay scares me nowadays, and I've also heard several stories of people that buy these games and literally only the box comes without the game which is just plain stupid. Any safe sites to buy R/S/E? For the record, I hear it's especially hard to come by an Emerald game without it being a bootleg.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Have you tried looking on Amazon? I don't know but you might find them here. Also, you could try, if you haven't yet, to go in a video games store near you to look for them too. There should be some ways to find them. But warning, don't go into any crappy sites! Be prudent and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back