• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
ShineyKabutops said:
kabuto-lvl34
lonely nature
AA
Surf
Absorb
Mud Shot

i know sucky attacks but idk what to give it and how to train it, ill make sure to search while i train(scouts honor) lol

Mixed Sweeper/Physical Sweeper

Kabutops
Lonley
EVs: Max Atk & Sp.A/Speed

Rock Slide
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace/Surf

If you make it a mixed sweeper, just fight 126 Unowns (with macho brace).

If you make it a Physical Sweeper, fight it against Rattata & Pidgey for speed, and a Machop, or Sentret for Physical Attack.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Now that im in, what should i look for?? I want somthin easy (considering ive never found a shiny before). Like...Unown!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok SKinny Green man, your good , ur da man! lol, i think you can be upgraded!

if you were normal member ull be shiny memeber from now on!

If you were already shiny member well (youll have blind confidence on u from me)

ill look for the members, and ill post them, by the moment i havent had any luck with the *@#~? Chansey!!!! suxs. lol.

Yes people you guys can join! be welcome to the club! I never say no to a new member, if he/she respects the rules and is good!

and try not to go to much offtopic (thats impossible, i know) i know we all do it, but just try to , if you go offtopic, include something ontopic.

and congrats, the club is going great! lets keep this up!

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
hey can ne members who are on tell what they are looking for, b/c i wanna fill the dex and i dont wanna search the same thing ya know, so if we could tell what we have, are going for than it would be easy for me, and to ne who is hunting u can disregard my sig b/c im not searching for those pokes ok lol later

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Hey Aaryn, would you mind posting a member list? I need to make sure the shiny dex is up to date, and knowing who the members are would help greatly. If you can't compile one, that's okay, I'll just scan back throught this thread to look for shinys everyone has caught...

ShineyKabutops said:
hey can ne members who are on tell what they are looking for, b/c i wanna fill the dex and i dont wanna search the same thing ya know, so if we could tell what we have, are going for than it would be easy for me, and to ne who is hunting u can disregard my sig b/c im not searching for those pokes ok lol later
I'm searching for Clefairy right now...

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ive made up my mind, well i think im gonna go for a shiny in the rock tunnel, b/c i can use defense evs from onix and i can get a shiny we dont have yeah!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
the full member list is in the first post, so go there to see them, now ill put the shinies i know i have, rsgh5's and i dont know the others right now so help me find them

ok have fun

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
how do i become a shiny member, b/c its hard being a regular person, im here everyday man! lol

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
as you can see, there are only two siny members, this is because they apport a lot, they do banners, lists of things search for data that may help us all, for example, SkinnyGReenMan, made the pokemon list, and is always working on that and helping people.

you are a very good member kabutops, but you still have to do more! dont worry, youll be upgraded when you work for it!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Aaryn said:
the full member list is in the first post, so go there to see them, now ill put the shinies i know i have, rsgh5's and i dont know the others right now so help me find them

ok have fun

Latios_Master:----Vilaplume, Delcatty
ShineHunter187:--Marowak
1313666:---------Beedrill, Eevee, Furret
RocknRoller78:---- (none)

I'll edit the others in here as I find their Shinys...

____EDIT____
Noticed this in Mundane's sig:

Waiting to be a member of what's got to be the greatest club in its time.

Well mundane, you can join! You even put the banner in your sig before you got an okay, so I'm sure you can join! As I have said before, Aaryn has to say so, but I'm sure he will.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
If I Were U Id Look For An Eevee So U Can Breed With Ditto Then Get The Evolutions As Shinys As Well

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
If I Were U Id Look For An Eevee So U Can Breed With Ditto Then Get The Evolutions As Shinys As Well

It's too bad, but that doesn't work in Ru/Sa. In G/S/C you could breed shinyness, but in Ru/Sa, you have the same chance getting a shiny egg, as catching a shiny in the wild.

We still need Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon & Umbreon as a shiny... so catching a shiny Eevee is a good idea anyway.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
shineys i know ur out there, and i will not stop until i own u all muhahahah lol

maybe ill start with one 1st lol

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
I don't Have any shinys yet... But one day I will AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME AND MY SHINYS!! FEAR ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -end insanity- How do I get the Pics of Shiny/ Non shiny pokemon In Signatures And stuff?

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
id explain man but i suck with explanations ask arryn(sp?) or skinnygreenman b/c they know

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
congrats on gettin moved up skinny :) ..fire emperor to get a sprite of a shiny pokemon in your sig go back a couple of pages.... iunno which page but rsgh5 ( Ryan) posted a link to a site that has all of first 150 shiny's.....once you find the one you want ...right click it and go down to properties ...then ull see where it says location or URL well... copy that link...then go to edit signature and click thye little button lookin thingy that looks like a mountain after you click that this should appear
] is that doesnt appear then sumthin like it should....ok then your done that's all you need to do if u want to post pictures or other thingsin your sig....... ok i STILL  have caught the freakin magkarp....o well ..........

Back