• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
lol i wonder if anyone notices this title or any other reply titles =P

i only have 2 shines but to be in the club i have to try to look for them right and how to you get lengend shines pls reply

Well you can try Soft-Reseting for Shiny Legendaries.
(In case you don't know how or what to do, save b4 the battle and check if it's shiny. If not, press L+R+Start+Select and repeat it.)
Note: It took me 17 days of 8 hours each for my Dialga and more than 40 days for that Giratina.

today i caught a shiny sneasal via(i don't know if this is the right time to say it) pokeradar.

How the heck did u pokeradar in the blizzard(or hail, or whatever weather condition)
I remember trying to do it directly outside snowpoint, but it got wrecked by a damn snover at 4th encounter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes aside,
Back to MY post.

Btw, could I join the club? I will be quite free this few weeks
to Shiny Hunt.

List of Owned Shinies that I own Myself.

- Shiny Aggron, caught it in emerald in November Last year.. at the Cave near Dewford in pre-evo Aron.
- Shiny Dialga, Mentioned Above. (SR)
- Shiny Giratina(My Fav XDD), Also Mentioned Above. (SR)
- Shiny Voltorb, Walking outside Canalave and WTF LOL

If you have noticed, I haven't really bothered Chaining (although I did try to chain beldums in route 228, which was impossible due to weather), so I think I'm gonna start soon (probably tmr?), should I hunt for swarm shinies or just go to any route?

Will keep you posted,
Hawk.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Well hey everyone. ^-^ Congrats on the nice shinies, Blaziken and Hawk (all blue shinies and I noticed your title rofl). I'm sorry to hear that you lost the Bagon chain, Rapid. What two shinies do you have, Torterra? You are welcome to be here guys but you can only be a member once a co-owner comes and approves. :3

Nothing new on my part... Starting to go to Southern Island maybe today. I have to go out in a few minutes and other stuff so perhaps later tonight I'll shiny hunt more. Good luck to everyone else~

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
How the heck did u pokeradar in the blizzard(or hail, or whatever weather condition)
I remember trying to do it directly outside snowpoint, but it got wrecked by a damn snover at 4th encounter

All i did really was go out side were you find the mirage pokemon by snopoint city, but it is really hard to see so keep a close watch.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Pics:

BigBug.jpg

Beruberuto.jpg

ShinyLickies.jpg

ShinyLickiesInfo.jpg

Shiny Caterpie is now a shiny Butterfree, however. I ended up getting two, but I was going to catch no more than three anyways. I think I'll give the other one two my brother...

Edit: Oh, yeah, Caterpie was my secret shiny. ^^

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
im srry

how do you get a shiny normal pokemon because i already have most of the legends even from from the other pokemon games i alwayesd thought you have to look around for in grass and caves etc

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Hi, I'd like to join the Shiny Hunter's Club. I love searching for the little buggers. (Even if I do get rather frustrated at times...:cross-eye)
I have a total of 7 shinies at the moment. 6 differant species. (I have 2 shiny Gyarados. One I caught in the lake and the other from an egg as a Magikarp.)
Here's what I have:
Beedrill (Caught as a Kakuna)
Parasect (Caught as a Paras)
Gyarados x2
Ditto
Girafarig
Altaria (Caught as a Swablu)

What I'm currently after is breeding for a shiny Charmander. I want a shiny Charizard so bad I can't stand it!!!:cheeky:

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
MetalMario: Congratulations on the Absol!

~*OliverTwist*~: Congratulations on the Spoink!

BlazikenMaster2000: Congratulations on the Sneasel!

Fufu3000: Congratulations on the Caterpie & Lickitung!

TwilightBlade: Holy crap!! A thousand congratulations!!! That Ho-oh is freaking sweet!!! Very nice!!

Shadow Chaos:
Thanks but I just found it in a box in my Gold (I think a shiny with a story along is better ^^). But yeah, I wish that they could still turn shiny when transforming. That would make me want to get one in the 3rd/4th gen. :D My swarm was Skitty which is nice and I was doing kinda good until I broke it early like 15... Too busy working on homework today too. I hope you have some better luck with swarming. ^^

Better than finding a blank file on your Silver... Thanks, my swarm right now is Cubone, currently have chained 23.

TwilightBlade

Years
Fufu:
Lovely pics and congrats on the gold shinies. Get me a Latias next dangit. 8D

Torterra defender:
Every pokemon the game generates could have a chance of being shiny. So look wherever you can - caves, grass, surfing, fishing, receiving (starters or gitfs), hatching, and even in the Battle Tower though you can't catch those. If you just want a shiny, try training your pokemon a lot and maybe one will pop up. Or you can hunt for a specific species you like. Either way, good luck.

Blayze:
Nice collection. I really love you shiny Beedrill.. I used to have one in Crystal. :3 Good luck on hatching the Charmander. Breed in Emerald or soft reset in FR/LG for maybe faster results.

Shadow Chaos:
Thanks a lot. ^_^ And lol, my Silver is dead now too.. I think I had another shiny on there. D: Good luck on the Cubone.

Oh yeah me, not doing much hunting this week. Content with my emo birdy~ And busy with studying for tests tomorrow. Hate home teachers give more homework just because it is a holiday. x.X *hides in a cookie box*

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Fufu:
Lovely pics and congrats on the gold shinies. Get me a Latias next dangit. 8D
What makes you think I'm not trying, dangit? Hm, maybe you're right, I should get Latias next...it'd be a great way to keep my chain of gold shinies going. ;)

Can't hunt right now, and probably not for a few more hours due to my extremely leet procrastination. I should really start to work on that [my procrastination problem] before I get to high school...good luck, everyone!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Methinks that MM hasn't actually gotten a shiny Absol, he is just chaining for it.

Oh... then good luck to him anyways!!

Shadow Chaos:
Thanks a lot. ^_^ And lol, my Silver is dead now too.. I think I had another shiny on there. D: Good luck on the Cubone.

Oh yeah me, not doing much hunting this week. Content with my emo birdy~ And busy with studying for tests tomorrow. Hate home teachers give more homework just because it is a holiday. x.X *hides in a cookie box*

Thanks, but the Cubone Chain died at 29... I'm now at 27 with Ralts (going for a Gallade)!!

On Silver, I had a Shiny Gyarados (who didn't), Shiny Magikarp (I caught one, and the other died!), & a Shiny Sentret (which was my first caught Shiny besides Gyarados)! How I miss them...

Home teachers as in Home School? I had home school (I have 5 tests left...), but no teachers...

TwilightBlade

Years
Fufu:
Yeah that's what I talking about. *points to sig* Still love you.
School comes before pokemon... At least, that's what my mother always says... And I still haven't overcome my procrastination problem gah. >_>

Shadow Chaos:
Yeah my Silver spitted out shinies every day since it was badly screwed up... I miss my Beedrill and Igglybuff from Crystal though. And my dozen shiny Gyarados. D: Sentret is pretty sweet. Maybe try getting your old shinies back in the advance gen? That's a good challenge eh? :D
Oh I meant to say, "I hate homework; teachers give more homework..." Aha I'm not home schooled 'cus then I should have way more shinies. Dx

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Shadow Chaos:
Yeah my Silver spitted out shinies every day since it was badly screwed up... I miss my Beedrill and Igglybuff from Crystal though. And my dozen shiny Gyarados. D: Sentret is pretty sweet. Maybe try getting your old shinies back in the advance gen? That's a good challenge eh? :D
Oh I meant to say, "I hate homework; teachers give more homework..." Aha I'm not home schooled 'cus then I should have way more shinies. Dx

Well, the story behind that Magikarp is intersting, because in Silver, I always loved to fish (don't remember why though...), and everytime I would fish, I always seemed to encounter a Yellow Magikarp every now and then (no exageration). Me being the idiot, I would always faint them, and by the 10th or 11th one I had encountered, I had already caught both Gyarados & Sentret, and I realized that they were all Shinies!!! After I caught the Magikarp, I encounterd the next one much later, but I accidently killed it... Seems my Silver loved Shiny Magikarp... oh well.

Indeed, I would love to catch all my old Shinies back!! I'll do that I after I fulfill my current goals!! One of the reasons I got out of school was too much homework... And yes, being Homeschooled might give more Shinies, but the final five aren't the last ones for a reason!! XD I should be done this week!! O:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I've been shiny hunting in Diamond and Pearl since it came out now, and I have enough to feel I should join now - there's 29 in all. They all are mine - none of them are from GTS or anybody. If you don't believe me, I can show you some of them on Wi-Fi.
Ursaring
Mime Jr
Smeargle
Scyther
Swellow
Aipom
Pikachu
Weavile
Ponyta
Kingler
Meowth
Shellos - West
Pachirisu
Roserade
Pinsir
Illumise
Flygon
Diglet
Cacturne
Zubat
Snubbul
Steelix
Girafirig
Wobbuffet
Chimecho
Noctowl
Pidgey
Mightyena
And my latest (last week) Furret.
My next target is going to be Buneary. am i in?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
That's quite a collection, Jake!! I'm about to have a Swellow & a Roserade, once I evolve them!! I'm gonna start on Buneary now!!

Stupid random breaking chain!! Seriously, I think this game hates me... Unlucky for me, my chain of 32 Ralts was broken by a Cubone... I caught it just for that!!! >:O

Like I said, I'm now going to start to chain for a (F) Buneary, so good luck to all!!

TwilightBlade

Years
Shadow:
Lol that's a lot of shiny fishes. XD Sorry to hear about your Ralts chain... Feed that Cubone some foul poffins. :<

Jake:
Pretty impressive collection. I do hope that you know it isn't about quantity here though. ^^ And a co-owner needs to verify before you can actually join. And good luck to the both of you for Buneary. I've always wanted a shiny one until my friend um told me her opinions about it. o.O But still, it's a cute pokemon.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
My current hunting list is : Buneary, Sentret (I evolved my first one), Togepi, Skorupi, Croagunk, and Growlithe. I almost got Buneary, I had a 37 chain, then Wurmple appeared. :/

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Blayze:
Nice collection. I really love you shiny Beedrill.. I used to have one in Crystal. :3 Good luck on hatching the Charmander. Breed in Emerald or soft reset in FR/LG for maybe faster results.

Thank you, TwilightBlade.
Yeah the Beedrill is kinda neat it's a bluish color.
I thought about soft reseting, but I had the patience to breed for a female. (Got 2 of them last week! :D ) So I think I'll try the breeding for a little while longer. If it get impatient or something I just might go to the soft reseting.

Jake: That's a rather impressive collection that you have there!

Good luck on your hunts, everyone!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Looks like I have a lot to reply too :\

Torterra Defender: You may join as soon as you tell us what shinys you own.

Hawkraven: Very nice, If more people set out a sign up sheet like you have it would make my life soooo much easier. Your explanations are believable so welcome to the SHC.

Fufu: congrats on the Caterpie, not exactly a shiny I would go for, but meh. Suppose I'm adding this to your card as well? :P

Blaze: Well first off, as you mentioned you got a Gyarados from the Lake (I'm assuming you mean Lake of Rage) I'd like to point out to you that we don't count shinys from the Metal generation. So, if you could re-do your list removing any shinys gotten from G/S/C then I'll happily welcome you to the club.

Jake: Hmm, for such a large list I would like an explanation for each Pokémon. Though it is somewhat believable, I'd still like confirmation.

I'm about to start my night's worth of hunting (well, morning considering its some time past 4 in the morning here) I've been busy making AMV's with a new program all day because I'm lame like that, so I haven't had time to do anything in Diamond.

Good luck all.

Back