• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LifeSols~ Here

Lifesolstice

Magikarp Tail
Years
Hey people of PokéCommunity. I'm posting rather late because this account is rather old, but was very inactive, but I'm going to be more active. Also, I've posted on other threads here on this account, but I'm posting my Introduction now. I'm thinking of doing Pixel Art, like devamps, re-colors, and fusions. Mainly that, but I really love ROM hacking. I'm rather good at scripting, too. I think scripting is easy, others might think otherwise, but I doubt they do; I bet they think scripting is easy, too ( :\ ). Well... um...

Anyways hi and bye!
:P :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
~Hey haiii Lifesolstice, nice to meet you here! And of course, welcome in PokéCommunity, aslo know as PC.

I'm really attracted by your profile picture, it is very cute and fun! Many colors. And energy =)
B-b-uuut...I will correct myself, welcome back xD

I think you made alot of nice friends in PC? As you can see there're many talented hackers in there, I think you should post your thoughts in ROM-Hack threads and all to make familiarties with hackers. And even learn more from Script, ROM-Hack...

I hope you will still enjoy your stay here, if you want to chat and make fun, message me :3

PS: I think spoilers in signatures are against the rules.
PS2: Look at the PS3
PS3 (Not the consol T-T): I think it is againt the rules D:

Years
Hey there Sol, welcome back to PC! Your intro wasn't posted too late or anything, so no worries. ^^

If you're into pixel art, I do recommend dropping by the Pixel Art part of the site, as I'm sure it'd be a perfect way to get comments and critique on your work. Will you be opening up a shop or mostly just showcasing your sprites for now? The art sections are great here and I'd love to see them get even more attention, so hopefully we bump into each other over there somewhere down the line. n n

As for ROM hacking, that's a very big thing here at PC, so you won't have much trouble finding others who share that same interest with you at all! (Sadly I am pretty talentless when it comes to that haha). Going to assume you're making your own game? Hope you find some useful tools around here to help you along, and I'll be looking forward to seeing the progress in the future.

Anyway, that's all from me, so enjoy your stay here and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all. I'd love to help you out! :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Well don't we have a rather creative person on our hands? XD That's a good thing though, no worries! You'll find that you'll most likely be spending the most time here on PC in the aforementioned Pixel Art forum that Cirno linked you to, and if you're into ROM hacking, you can check out our Emulation forum since you have such a huge passion for ROM hacking!

All in all, I hope you have fun here wherever you decide to post! :3 This place is awesome just because there's so many places to post, so one can hardly get bored being here~

Lifesolstice

Magikarp Tail
Years
@Galoria Thanks! Your avatar is also really, too. Also, thanks for the advice!

@Cirno Thanks for the tip. Nice to meet ya! (:

@Winter's Dew Heh-heh, Thank You. Thanks for the tip, too.

Years
Hey people of PokéCommunity. I'm posting rather late because this account is rather old, but was very inactive, but I'm going to be more active. Also, I've posted on other threads here on this account, but I'm posting my Introduction now. I'm thinking of doing Pixel Art, like devamps, re-colors, and fusions. Mainly that, but I really love ROM hacking. I'm rather good at scripting, too. I think scripting is easy, others might think otherwise, but I doubt they do; I bet they think scripting is easy, too ( :\ ). Well... um...

Anyways hi and bye!
:P :)

Hi Lifesolstice, welcome (back) to PC.

Even though you created your account back in July, we'll still consider you new for now.

If you're looking for Pixel Art and Emulation, you've definitely come to the right place! PC has sections catering towards both and I love to see what you come up with. I'm not talented in either field, but you'll enjoy it. Also, feel free to explore the other sections of PC too.

My name's Hikari10, 20yo Australian female who has been into Pokemon since she was 7. If you ever need help, feel free to contact me or a staff member (like our NU/W mod Cirno!) and have fun here!

- Hikari10

Back