• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
I would like to request a charmander wearing a red cape and have batman's belt please.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png
SuicuneRaikouRecolour-1.png

On the second day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
3 Recoloured Beasts and a Renovated Celebi
It's still the 13th, in this time zone at least.

First of all, I want to say thank you for being a good customer and for being grateful. Here is the Ghost!
Banscorch.png

His eye is on what appears to be his hand.
GameboyBackground.png

The background, hope you like it!
Come again, tell your friends and the code to insert my banner in your signature is on the front page! Thank you, bye!

Here are the OW's
JohnnyOW.png

TrainerCheckersOW.png

By the way, what did you mean by Polar? Anyways, come again and tell your friends (Though rarely do people actually do that :|) Thank you, bye!

Here you go, come again and tell your friends!
CharmanderBatmanAccessory.png

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png

On the second day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
3 Recoloured Beasts and a Renovated Celebi

Here's your Pokeballs!
I made it really detailed to make it how you want. You might have to extend the picture to fit the big one in horizontally.
PokeballColorSize.png

Thank you for coming, come again, tell your friends and put my banner in your signature, it's on the first page. Bye!

Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity
In truth, if I could ask for a change, could you do so? It's supposed to be something like this...
http://i.imgur.com/tbnqV.png
Just even out the circles and change the color to something better than the regular Paint palette (which is what I used to make it), with the same basic idea (using red, green and blue, top side would be darker, bottom side would be brighter) and still use the same shadowing effect, maybe in this time, try and imitate the way a POke Ball would have the shadow: (bulbapedia image) http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
And try and make it the same size as that image (the POke Ball one that was from BUlbapedia), maybe just use the same image as a recoloring base? Sorry, but if I were to use that, it wouldn't be able to be used as a favicon, which is the idea of the recoloring thing...xD But if you can't work on it, I'll ask someone else...

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
i dont know where polar came from lol

(i need the walking to)

sorr if im annoying you with this i promise this is the last thing (for now)

By the way i only need walking OW for you only not checkers

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Another oc! The first one was perfect thanks! So this ones name is Ranox. It's cerulean blue with black stripes. It's a puppy with a to big baseball cap. Its s dark poison type. It's the first of three evolutions. Thank you!

pikakitten

Years
Spoiler:

Here are the Pokeballs
BluePokeball.png
GreenPokeball.png
RedPokeball.png

I hope this is what you meant! You can ask me to redo it again if it isn't. Come again, tell your friends and put my banner in your signature it's on the first page!

Here is my fully made ow! And Checker's ow!
JohnnyOW.png

TrainerCheckersOW.png

Hope you like it! Come again and tell a friend! (who hasn't been here before)
Thank you, bye!

Ranox.png

Here it is sweetheart! The Dark/Poison Baseball striped dog, when I put it like that... you sure do have quite the imagination! Thank you, lovely and come again! Bye <3

TeamForceMaleGrunt.png

TeamForceGruntOW.png

TeamForceLeader.png

TeamForceLeaderOW.png

Here they are! I added a bit to the Grunt to make it less plain and I suck at making faces so I made him like that and I think it looks cool. Thank you, come again, tell your friends, and put my banner in your signature, code is on the first page. Bye!

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Fakemon are fun! so here's another one! Yay, that's a good one! Anyways. How about a bird! This one's called Hiskoria. It has four talons. Two where they are supposed to go and the other two go where arms would be. The wings are in their normal place, and they should be slightly larger than the body. The top of the head has a big feather with black stripes, it frays at the end. The bird is orange and yellow. The yellow fades into the orange.

P.S. I also need shiny sprites for Hiskoria, Ranox, and Watlily. Hiskoria is purple and blue (like my signature). Ranox is pink with a green hat. And Watlily is red with a white mane.

Zach_Katt

Zachary Kattson
Years
Hi! I am Zachary Kattson (yes "Kattson" literally!)! (you can call me Zach...but NEVER "Zack")
I was wondering if you could help me with some sprites for my new hacked rom...it is a "WIP" and I made some fakemon....but some are to hard for me....(or im to lazy lol) so I will give you the images k? E-Mail me if you will be able to sprite for my game. Bai!

pikakitten

Years
Here are the sprites!
Hiskoria.png

Ranox.png

Watlily.png

Thank you, come again!

Here I hope it's good, it's the official sprite but resized
Lunick.png

LunickOW.png

Thank you, come again!

Sincerely

Last edited:

pikakitten

Years
On the 7th day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
A Lake Trio Background, 1 Devamped Victini, 3 Inlined Musketeers, 1 Chocalate Cookie, 1 White Outlined Mew, 3 Recolored Beasts and a Renovated Celebi.
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png
MewWhiteOutline.png
Cookie.png
CobalionInline.png
TerrakionInline.png
VirizionInline.png
GSCStyleVictini.png
LakeTrioBackground.png

Here they are! Come again, tell your friends and the code for the shop's banner is on the first page.
Erizall.png

Hedgerizo.png

PokemonNexusVersionBanner.png

Thank you, bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

BroskiRage

neatest kid
Years
Shirt: black and make it a t-shirt
Pants: dark red
Hair: white
Specifics: make it jeens with a dark red hat

can i have the OW and with walking

(can you make it ruby and sapphire looking?)

AND heres a new thing make a MUGSHOT of this dude like in black and white?

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Hey! I'm back! I found some Fakemon on Google and wanted to see them sprited. So here's the first one:
ak7sds.jpg

It's Ramine. :)

P.S. I LOVE the Inlines! adn I love you, <3

pikakitten

Years
On the 11th day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
A all-formes-fused Deoxys, A Pikachu Mini-ized, 3 Retyped Birds, A Regi's Banner, A Lake Trio Background, 1 Devamped Victini, 3 Inlined Musketeers, 1 Chocalate Cookie, 1 White Outlined Mew, 3 Recolored Beasts and a Renovated Celebi.
CelebiGoldRenovated.png
EnteiSuicuneRecolour.png
RaikouEnteiRecolour.png
MewWhiteOutline.png
Cookie.png
CobalionInline.png
TerrakionInline.png
VirizionInline.png
GSCStyleVictini.png
LakeTrioBackground.png
RegisBanner.png
ArticunoElectricRetype.png
ZapdosFireRetype.png
MoltresIceRetype.png
PikachuMini-ize.png
DeoxyFusion.png

PikachuHatAccessory.png

Here you go Rye! I had no idea what you meant so I tried enlarging the Pokemon Gold Title Screen Text and drawing it from scratch and failed both times along with when I tried the box art so sorry :( Enjoy, come again!

Pinedulent.png

Cleeber.png

Shrimagma.png

Shrimagma (Shrimp, Magma)
Sunirimp.png

Sunirimp (Sun, Shrimp)
Raptorib.png

Yay! More sprites from Honeyman! I especially love raptorib, I had a lot of fun working on it. Come again, bye!

ZirconPlayer.png

I already knew what to draw because of the ow you showed me, so thanks! Bye, come again!

Ramine.png

And as always, Checkers, your sprite. This one was the most fun, elegant, beautiful, and Grass/Flying don't see that all often, the ones that come to mind are Tropius and... yeah. Anyways, come again, bye!

BTW since tomorrow is Christmas Eve I might not be here during the night (UTC -7) to spend time with my family, the most I will do is anything during the day and upload the last sprite of Christmas, thank you all for helping the shop get as big as it is, I really appreciate you all, love you and Merry Christmas!

Sincerely

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I see your a little itty bitty bit busy so I won't overwhelm you. So here is the next fakemon. It's called Sentrake. :P
2sae6a0.jpg

<3 Bye! No Rush. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back