• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
@Yellow: Welcome back! Sorry to hear your vacation didn't really help though. :(

@Von: I'm certain the RP is, you shopuld check the first post to see the available spots though and then submit your SU for the GMs to look over.

Also... Wow, what a large group Kiki is in. x3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright, I'm going to start posting again guys, so Lucia will be free to interact with anyone who wants to interact with her and I'll be sending her over to the pokemon center in case anyone wants to get chummy with her.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
May I reserve a spot in the Suicune Dorm?

I will not be the most active RPer these next couple of weeks, but I'll try to post as often as possible.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Okay, so I think there may be a bit of a mixup here.

(I told you in VMs about bunnying people Sy. Also, please pay attention to the rest of the groups posts, as Kiki and Shawn were supporting Andy. I'm going to post based on that fact.)

I'm not quite sure what part of Sy's posts are bunnying, so I won't comment on that, but in actual fact, Yuki and Catches were supporting Andy before Shawn and Kiki were. Just though I'd point that out.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I'm pulling out of this one, guys....I've started sports recently, something I haven't done in years, and I simply don't have the time to post frequently, especially while GMing my own roleplay....

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@Pppgggr
It's fine, man. We all get busy. How do you want us to take your character out? Or will you write that yourself? (And by us I mean me, IceFyr, and Summer) I just want to know how we should have you leave, by bunnying or by you writing a post where you leave yourself.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I may come back when the wrestling season ends and I have time again, so it'd probably be best if you guys simply finished up your interaction with me and left. I don't want him leaving the island....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas is currently in the Academy Grounds if anyone wants to jump in and help him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm really sorry I haven't posted much, after being really ill last Thanksgiving, I'm putting a lot of effort into helping my family this year, I'll be back o being active more once the holiday is over.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Everyone's busy this time of year, which reminds me...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY!

Eat until you throw up, then eat more afterwards!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Batel

A nothing.
Years
It's always so confusing for me around this time of year. >_>
*Doesn't know when Thanksgiving is*
In any case, have fun to anyone who's celebrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back