• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Missed you sheraku, and yes Im back. I AM BACK SO POST NOW MAX WILL RETURN IN MEAN TIME LISTEN TO ME I AM YOUR LEADER TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

NO

OKAY.

sorry about that, but seriously, im really concerned about Max's health.... I'll act as co-gm for now then, starting simply with everyone head to Castelia. Daisuke, have you posted in regards to Kio and Mathew recently for no e-mail has been seen by me. If not, it would be great if you could do that to add a little spark of life.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol I am surprised he is still playing as much as he is. I usually play about an hour or two a day, but then don't play again. Currently trying to finish Kalos Dex. Only have about 15 more. I have gotten every clothing item other than some that the place in Lumiose sells. I have a full set of 100k+ clothing though lol. I also just got my first 100 tonight being Charizard. My Aegislash is also almost 100. Gonna try to get my main team to 100 then start working on others after I finish the Kalos Dex.

Anyways, I am ready to post when everyone else posts Lol. Though I haven't seen the other people around lately.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:| Even though you are way more active than Max, It's fair to say your a much better player or you bash too much Iceman ahaha. Still want that battle with you though, I'm crrently just training up a variety of pokémon to be used in battles.

Thank you Daisuke. I think this week we should do something halloween themed, hehe.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing. Just sounded like Max had been playing nonstop and figured he had done everything by now.

But yeah, we will battle. The last few times I was busy doing something Lol and every time I got the pokemon I wanted to battle with, you got off lol.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
hahaha yup. Im pretty sorted for a good battle with you soon and perhaps some trades as well.

On case of the rp, seeing as though I declare this week spooktacular week, I'm gonna say now, there shall be an event in castelia city. Haloween has come, so people are celebrating simple? Also, there will be a small tournament for 1 on 1 battles between trainers, the winner gets a $1000 cash prize, so many people will be joining, however, there's a twist, only ghost and dark type pokémon qualify for entry.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

The event will take place on the main streets outside prism tower, and will act out like a steretypical festival. People travelling around Unova now sould head over there. also as for kalos pokémon now, I think its been long enough now, so many spoilers. Everyone can find Kalos pokémon reasonably (in correct environments and such)

WOO thats a load of information to say. Also Daisuke, do you want to just skip to us arriving at skyarrow bridge in your post, I can'#t be bothered to go through the forest unless you plan to catch something there? Never mind haha

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
hahaha yup. Im pretty sorted for a good battle with you soon and perhaps some trades as well.

On case of the rp, seeing as though I declare this week spooktacular week, I'm gonna say now, there shall be an event in castelia city. Haloween has come, so people are celebrating simple? Also, there will be a small tournament for 1 on 1 battles between trainers, the winner gets a $1000 cash prize, so many people will be joining, however, there's a twist, only ghost and dark type pokémon qualify for entry.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

The event will take place on the main streets outside prism tower, and will act out like a steretypical festival. People travelling around Unova now sould head over there. also as for kalos pokémon now, I think its been long enough now, so many spoilers. Everyone can find Kalos pokémon reasonably (in correct environments and such)

WOO thats a load of information to say. Also Daisuke, do you want to just skip to us arriving at skyarrow bridge in your post, I can'#t be bothered to go through the forest unless you plan to catch something there?

Yup. I'll be planning to catch a Pokemon, just for the sake of forming a team. Then after that we can proceed onto the bridge as planned :)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
No idea where you are going with this Daisuke, you better make this interesting. Also if you dont plan to catch a ghost/dark type be4 the tournement, I'm sure Kio will lend you one of his and WAIT did I say prism tower???? I mean the docks! the docks the docks! (ack stupid pokemon x)

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Gotcha'

Though Kio can proceed ahead of the group if he wants (since the whole bit was primarily for catching a Pokemon.).

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I see. Alright then. Since that's settled, I leave you to your plans, and then we can reconvene later.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I made a few changes to Logan's team. Just wanted some Kalos Pokémon.

Lucario
Castform
Aegislash
Flygon
Dedenne
Luxray

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Don't mind me, I'm just lurking.

Guh... So many people around me have X&Y. Even my cousin is looking for things about X&Y, spoiling a couple of things for me... Like the Mega Forms.

Well, at least this thing is a Sandbox, so least amount of chance spoiling it for me.

Speaking of, where's my partner? Administration duties must be taking a toll...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hmm a dark or ghost type tournament.... I should have went with my original idea lol.

Let's see here.... I am in Undella and I guess I have fly... I guess I could hear something about it. Now.... what pokemon to use... I decided not to get a Sandile because I have used one in all the RPs I have been in. I guess it would be a good time to go search for a Deino. It will be a good time to get that Fletchling to rest and come back for it later, because it was hurt pretty bad. Poor little Fletchling... been forced into water by a storm, then has to be in the ocean for no telling how long.

Also about that Fletchling. It isn't a shiny, but I wanted a unique pokemon. I wanted Talonflame to be red so it could look like Naruto's Toad Sage Mode. because of the flames. I was originally planning to catch a Shiny Druddigon to match the one I got in X version, but since I have a even more unique color, I may not do so. I will post a photo of what Talonflame's final coloring will be for those who do not watch Naruto, so you can have an idea. As you can tell by these two photos, the red would have been perfect for Talonflame. I know they used color schemes from Megaman for Ageislash and Tyrantrum's shiny forms. I guess they didn't want to have another Naruto reference after having a Ninja frog.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I'll try to come up with some type of background for it to explain it. I know people don't like when people just happen to run into a shiny or oddly colored pokemon, but then again, red and orange are not very far apart. So it could be true. I can understand if it was a blue oddly colored pokemon. Because orange and blue are completely opposite on a color wheel.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
Soz for not posting but school was being a douche. Also I got X and was playing that... So, don't wait for me to get anywhere because I have a lot to do and this gets covered up by homework. Again, sorry.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So Yuki has returned? Haha. Is it the same Yuki from the Orre RP?

Anyways, I will be in Castelia in my next post. Had to rush my post at Dragonspiral, but at some point I will return there.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Indeed it is, however hes old now and hes kinda gotten corrupted coz he can;t get home and es obsessed with getting back that he'll do anything. Yep, that's right, Yuki is the main antagonist!

Back