• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
It's 1pm and I just made myself and my dad a bowl of Kraft Dinner :P
It was really cheesy this time which is nice. I can't stand it when the cheese sauce gets all absorbed and dry. Blehhhh.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This morning I had pancakes with fresh bananas and sugar-free syrup on top. And instead of coffee I had orange juice.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
morning time I had a bowl of captain crunch and a waffle(with no syrup) complete with some HI-C. For lunch I had a lean pocket, original sunchips, and my favorite......pinapple juice(psst. I am not on a diet. Its just that I love diet food.). for dinner I am planning oh having boiled chicken and rice lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A KFC Famous Bowl for Lunch and some Chicken, Bean, and Cole Slaw for Dinner. Honestly the most I have eaten this week ngl. :x

Years
This morning for breakfast I managed to have two waffles with syrup, nothing for lunch (unless a bunch of potato chips and pretzels count).. and for dinner I had a delicious Cuban sandwich with french fries.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I ate for breakfast... nuthin then I ate some bacon and cheese rolls and ate a packet of butter menthols as I put together a Gundam Clanche model 1/144 high grade. I also drank a litre of orange juice

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This morning (technically at lunchtime, we slept in!) me and my friends had banana pancakes with strawberries and cottage cheese. Awesome Sunday.

Years
I had some leftover macaroni for lunch today, and I had meatballs and gravy with mashed potatoes for dinner. I keep telling myself that I want to get back in the habit of eating breakfast every day, but that just never seems to happen.

TY

I started the morning with chicken soup, as i kinda needed something quickly and easy before college starts

Back