• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That sounds alcoholic. Unless it's the same thing as eggnog.

...I get on here to post and Mystogan's theme starts playing on iTunes. MAN AM I GOOD. /needs music to accompany her emulator as it speeds up for some reason whenever audio is disabled

I have some Chik-Fil-A iced tea right next to me. It's so good <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Niinii has developed a theory that whenever I have music on, it basically orchestrates my life.

I just wish to get rid of this dastardly cold before tomorrow. But it's probably not going to happen. LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO WEAR LIKE... FIVE LAYERS OF CLOTHING what are you talking about tara five layers have nothing to do with your cold. you would put on five layers anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish it were that way with my music :< ...Though right now I just have it set to play FT stuff. And typically when it comes to daydreams it's that way: Depending on the mood of the song the mood in my daydreams is similar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Madoka's? /only Yuki one I know of so far; I have two of Kenji Kawai's (Rave and Higu) and I know of two of Yasuharu Takanashi's but I only have one and it's the one I'm currently listening to albeit the Eternal Fellows album added in

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not listening to anything right now. I'm just waiting for my sister to wake up, and/or for Anna to get online. Yuppers.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I need to talk with Anna more :< But as I've stated before, my anxiety makes it hard to converse with someone one-on-one.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Just looked it up and it seems interesting. It's also Funi dubbed which means I might be able to watch all the subs on Hulu 8D

...Speaking of Funi dubs I wonder if I'd be able to find the World Destruction/Sands of Destruction anime someplace. I haven't seen it about and I'd like it...

...Wait a second, Funi got Panty and Stocking AND Mirai Nikki? Damn, they're especially early with the second one. But wait this means I can also watch Mirai Nikki on Hulu too \o/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched it on Netflix. it's reaaaallly different from the game though (including character personalities as far as I know) so if you watch it keep an open mind.

Since I'm going to Minneapolis, I want to see about meeting Anna. I think she lives close enough to make it possible, and it would make up for not being able to meet a friend of mine that's currently down here in Florida on Vacation.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wait Tara are you talking about Sands of Destruction? I got the game long before I realized there was an anime, though I only beat it after finishing the anime. Still, I loved both so much <3 And I even made a Lia (anime, else I'd use "R'hia") Muse on LJ.

And hey look I'm an Event Organizer again 8D So excite! \o/ And even if I weren't I'm still excited for this!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hm... if you were talking about something else I read Sands of Destruction. But don't mind me because I'm half out of it, and this cold ain't helping my case.

I'm probably not going to be participating in anything this year. Ah well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I thought you might've been talking about Noir XD; The other two series I mentioned I know were never games before they became anime.

You should at least do one game of iSketch if you get the chance! 8D Zappy and I are doing it again and Toujours will be helping out too! According to what it says on the update o3o

Also I hope you feel better. It stinks to be sick, especially during the holidays and ESPECIALLY especially right around X-Mas.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure if I'm going to even be able to have internet access while I'm in Minnesota. :s My mom hasn't even gotten a hotel for us. WE'LL BE LIVING IN THE RENTED CAR YO.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Funi, I KNOW Mirai Nikki is 17+. I didn't get through the manga (especially that scene near the end) thinking it was all hunky-dory for kids.

And geez, why does it have to be members only. I hate making accounts just to access certain things. ...Though I say that, and that's exactly what I did here. But look where I am now!

...Watching the beginning of episode 3 I'm starting to remember how I hate Yuno. Which is weird 'cause I typically love yans.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I really don't like how they translated the name. "Mirai Nikki" sounds so much cooler than "Future Diary" :< ...Although, I wonder if Japanese kids would think the opposite o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back