• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When dressing yourself, do you focus more on looks or comfort?

Years
I focus more on looks because I feel better when I feel I look better.
This is how I feel. I feel comfortable when I look nice. I don't totally disregard comfort though. I try to be as comfortable as I can without sacrificing how I look.

But some days I just don't care how I look. Those are the days when I don't want to be around people though so maybe I still do.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Right now I'm all into big hoodies and skinny jeans.

I like fashion, but I'm really ehh about it too. It's a love-hate thing.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Comfort matters most, as long as it still looks good. Would you rather look "sexy" in something you'd be uncomfortable in or just be you and be comfortable?

Yeah, I thought so xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Comfort, definitely. Most of my clothes are just t-shirts and jeans so generally while I won't look very nice, I don't really have to worry about coordinating styles and colours all that much. I just don't buy things that aren't comfortable unless it's for a formal occasion and I don't attend very many of those. Every job I've had has also been casual wear or uniformed so I just have to worry about presenting myself in class and to friends/roommates which isn't too terribly high on my priority list. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Both?

I buy and wear clothes that are comfortable for me. But, at the same time I try to pick stuff that looks good, or that I think I look good in, etc. Comfort is priority but it doesn't detract from look

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Comfort. I'll at least try to look decently nice/match when I'm going out but otherwise as long as I have a shirt and some sort of bottoms I'm good. Only time I go for looks or try to at least be more towards the middle is when there is a special occasion that I have to attend.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Kukuku...i'm deceptively dressed for comfort. xp
Usually just some jeans and a T for me,but I try to wear a nice T when i'm out. xD

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Comfortable shorts, comfortable T-Shirt, no shoes and my fedora like hat. That's for at home or wandering around town or if I'm going somewhere where it's not formal. Work or formal places, Black Jeans, Black or White Shirt, Blue........trainer things (we call them Tekkies here in SA). I dress mainly for comfort but do occasionally wear more formal clothes.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
Always comfort. I pretty much live in pajamas unless I have to go out and then it's just a t-shirt, jeans, and hoodie.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
always comfort ^^
i don't like wearing uncomfortable clothes but it also depends on what I'm dressing for and if I'm going out or not

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Both, though honestly I'm a huge fashion diva so I try to emphasize more on looks than anything else. u_u I like to look good wherever I am, so yeah!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
sometimes comfort,sometimes looks....well more comfort specially in the morning outs...i care for my look whenever i'm in the mood to care but i care morein home than out! *w00t* yeah i'm weird like this ^.^

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Comfort is queen, though you'll never find me in anything unstylish because it's comfortable. I would never wear sweat pants unless it's yoga time partly because I feel it would be hypocritical to wear sweat pants when I think they are ugly on others.

This is double for me being a larger woman - because I don't want my stomach poking out or anything like that - I want to be classy instead of featured on People of Walmart, so it's about finding that balance.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Comfort unless I'm going to some fancy event or something, which is about the only time I'll actually dress myself up nice.

I've never been big on fashion for myself, even if I do make sure my original trainer characters are dressed for success :P

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
vainvainvain I am so vain. I want to look in the mirror and think- that chick is banginggggg, so when I am leaving my house I always try and look good!

I would NEVER wear trackpants in public. The only people that can get away with this are professional athletes/people off to play sport. Otherwise, no deal. I try and wear more high-waisted skirts/shorts, because they make my legs look longer... I can't remember the last time I wore jeans, and I regularly have to adjust my skirt because I went for style over comfort hahaha. No big deal though, because looking good feels good haha.

Back