• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I can't wait till Pknight comes online. I want to challenge him!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Yeah he uses his ubers every time making harder for me each time we battle.

I need to practice with the team I'll be using, otherwise I'll just give away badges, why wouldn't I use them? I worked for them. Before I battled on here my team consisted of quite a few ubers and that was before I even knew about tiers/ubers/OU etc so I had to use pokemon that I hadn't used since GBA to play by the rules.

Giratina is next Mwah ha ha ha ......

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I need to practice with the team I'll be using, otherwise I'll just give away badges, why wouldn't I use them? I worked for them. Before I battled on here my team consisted of quite a few ubers and that was before I even knew about tiers/ubers/OU etc so I had to use pokemon that I hadn't used since GBA to play by the rules.

I'm guessing Giratina-O? I'll make sure that my next uber can counter it easily.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
so hows it going to work are you just going to pick 8 people then have then battle and those that made it to the semi finals are declared the E4?
Something like that. 5 will be chosen and we will finally have a champion and the league can finally get started.

Fighting the same person 20 times a day and winning 98% of them. It's like exploiting the system. I understand he is willing to do so, but kinda makes me wanna take out 5 uber slots and make it were people can only use 1. Before long you will have a full team of ubers.

I can't wait till Pknight comes online. I want to challenge him!
Would you like a shot at my badge?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Fighting the same person 20 times a day and winning 98% of them. It's like exploiting the system. I understand he is willing to do so, but kinda makes me wanna take out 5 uber slots and make it were people can only use 1. Before long you will have a full team of ubers.

It's very close between Jango and I, It usually comes down to a mach punch or a aqua jet, thats why I enjoy battling him, I'm just luckier I guess, I have only ever used two ubers at a time and have no problem with a 2 uber per team rule, we can still buy better ubers but only having 2/6 sounds fair I think.

Jango could have said no to any battles, I wouldnt of counted the wins if he had an issue with what pokes I used, I just wanted the practice. I still won every one fair and square.

Just my thoughts

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
It's very close between Jango and I, It usually comes down to a mach punch or a aqua jet, thats why I enjoy battling him, I'm just luckier I guess, I have only ever used two ubers at a time and have no problem with a 2 uber per team rule, we can still buy better ubers but only having 2/6 sounds fair I think.

Jango could have said no to any battles, I wouldnt of counted the wins if he had an issue with what pokes I used, I just wanted the practice. I still won every one fair and square.

Just my thoughts
As a stated, I know he could refuse and I'm glad that you guys are keeping the league active. 2 might be the limit soon, well at least until people start getting ubers.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

Just my thoughts

Hound, let's battle. Feel free to use that Ho-Oh. It should not be too hard to take down.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
As a stated, I know he could refuse and I'm glad that you guys are keeping the league active. 2 might be the limit soon, well at least until people start getting ubers.

Its no big deal really, the two ubers I use are basically a fancy moltress and Donphan, so no real issue, this is true of all the ubers, they still have weaknesses, I've OHKO'D a few Rayquaza's recently lol

Seriously 2/6 is a good balance I feel, any more against someone without any would be a walk over.

Houndoomed, you're online! Can you level my Scraggy now?

Hound, let's battle. Feel free to use that Ho-Oh. It should not be too hard to take down.

Sorry guys, Im not that quick, Im out on my phone at an appointment (No I dont take my DS everywhere lol), I will be back in a couple of hours or so.

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
PKM, can I challenge your gym?

Ok, PKM's off, so how 'bout you, ABS?

Why do I have terrible timing? OK, then, are there any gym leaders on right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back