• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I always had hunches about when my next shiny would come... guess how many times the hunches turned out as the irl result?

None.

But hopefully your predicting abilities aren't as weak as mine...
I'm back at school and I'm feeling all sad and lonely and like a dork - so it's only a matter of time before I break out FireRed and get looking for my Tauros again.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Scaraleaf said:
I would like to join, I have 3 shiny pokemon,

A shiny politoed,camerupt and grumpig Ty

No problems, welcome to the club Scaraleaf!

Nothing to update, but some sad news: My Gold version's internal battery has given out and the cart will nolonger hold a save, I had just started it over last night because it told me the old save was corupt and when I turned it on a few minutes ago there was no savefile just the chioce to start a new game. Hiro (my gold) may he Rest In Peace.

I'm afraid to go check my on Silver version, now.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
No problems, welcome to the club Scaraleaf!

Nothing to update, but some sad news: My Gold version's internal battery has given out and the cart will nolonger hold a save, I had just started it over last night because it told me the old save was corupt and when I turned it on a few minutes ago there was no savefile just the chioce to start a new game. Hiro (my gold) may he Rest In Peace.

I'm afraid to go check my on Silver version, now.
You can replace the battery, I saw how on a pokemon site once, but not sure if you can save your old file.. the one you restarted over, probably not.. do you have a backup device? just google for it, maybe the directions are still on the net. Good luck with that, if you try it and it works for you let me know, as I may want to do it in the future myself.
Kim

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
For some strange, unknown reason, earlier today I decided I wanted a shiny Articuno... BAD. So, about 6 minutes before I went to my bus stop, I did about six soft resets for shiny Articuno. Now that I'm back, I will continue my hunt. Wish me luck.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Well i haven't hunted in a while but i think i'm gonna go for a shiny moltres this time. It's gonna be easy to catch it though since i'm just going to chuck a masterball at it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years
Can someone please tell me how to get that spiffy Shiny Pokemon Hunters animation thingy. I hate to ask, but I kinda want one. They are really awsome, after all. Hope no one gets mad at me for asking...

mrplanters

Years
No you just have to ask the guy who makes them, (I think its metal mario) i'm not sure anyways no one will get mad at you i mean your new anyways sorry if i'm wrong.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ Akidatheart - I'll look, but I don't have any back up devices. It's okay about the loss of the file though, I hadn't even made it to the first gym yet. I'm just going to move my shinys off of Crystal and onto Stadium 2 so I don't loose them if my Crystal goes kaput.

@ ~Fufu3000~ & mrplanters - Good luck on you hunts guys.

@ DarkIllusion - MetalMario normally does the cards, but you may get Nova or Yami Zidane to make you one, just ask, but most of them don't show up too often right now because untill the new games come out this club seems to be in a dry spell.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Meh, havnt doen much recently, ive ahd 3 ISUS, oh wait 2, but i'll have my 3rd next week, and art is ALOT as well as regular math homeowrk, oh yah, and basketball practise/game EVERYDAY of the week, so im rele busy as of late>

Otherwise, nothing enw, and still hatching for a Bagon.

@LDD- Huh, i don't think ive ever heard of the internal battery thing. What is it, basically? >.<

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I switched to soft resetting for a shiny Zapdos on FR earlier today :) Shiny Articuno doesn't appeal to me much anymore. Oh, and I got tired of soft resetting on my original Emerald, so I'm going to begin breeding for a shiny on there...I just can't decide who. I'm narrowing my choices between Ralts, Houndour, and Absol. Any suggestions?

mrplanters

Years
Well i'm feeling a bit bored from sr'ing for that moltres so i decided to take a break like fu-fu and breed for a shiny mudkip. And fu-fu i would go with the hondour just because its one of my favorites.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I've actually decided on a shiny Ralts :) I'm off to find a wild Natu, so that it can have Synchronize and I can find Modest Ditto easily. Once I catch a lot, I'll go to the IV man, and check if any of them have good IVs. Once I find some with good IVs(I'm hoping for flawless SAtk, HP, and Speed, I guess)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Eh, good luck you guys on your..uhh... breaks.. ? XD

Lol anywho, i havnt gotten ANY shunting in for the alst few days, im having all ym ISUS and tests and exams AND basketball games... i ahd a game yesterday, ive had a game today AND i got a game tomoro.... UGH not even the NBA have back-to-back-to-back games... only back-to-back.. ><

Sorry for not getting in any shiny hunting tiems you guys.. >.>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ Killer-Swift - I myself am unsure of what exactly happens, but they say that the internal battery of the older games 'drys out' and won't keep a save file when you turn the games power off. And that's what's happening to my Gold so...

@ all who are hunting - Good luck! V(^_^)V

LDD's update: I've switched to playing through XD:GoD again, here's to finding a shiny Surskit or Trapinch at a Pokespot! Wish me luck!

Sceptile =] =[

I love ditto it rocks!
Years
2 new shineys lol

All that time i have been away was because i had forgotten my pass and the email that the peeps were meant 2 send 2 me wouldn't come through :'( but i eventualy found a previous pass and got in :)

The 2 new shineys are a pikachu (that is a draw in favourite with my lvl 100 zapdos lol and the pikachu is only lvl 39 lol) and a caterpie lvl 4 :embarrass

I am currently hoping i will get a shiney charmander... i reset my FR just for it (that my bad version of the game i only made it up 2 mt moon my LG is better) I have like tried 100 times i am getting tired of it now... i am wondering if you can even get it from Proffeser oak...

Can you?

That makes 4 shineys! *dances* yeah woohoo!
They are:
Rapidash
Golem
Pikachu:cool:
and Caterpie

Last edited:
Back