• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Magic of Fazatopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
Hey im new at this and not very good so any way...
PLOT:A mystical Castle rose above the Deep sea and Mystical Creatures have been running around lately so whay you have to do is Create a Charecter and Get to work deafeating Dozens of Monsters.

Creatures:Abtrons: Giant Green Creatures that will come up from the ground and attack with no Reason.Recanods:Flying Creatures that look like vulteres Very Power full and Insted of Bird Poo... Bombs,Gernades ECT.Zawdrons:Very tiny but Very Explosive these creatures will only die from Water.

Chains:You will Have a Chained Braclet on your Wrist and Every time it glows go back to your hometown and you will get a new power.

Ok oif you want to be part of this fill out this (i will do mine on the form tht you have t copy)

Name:Zede
Power Type:Ice
Looks:Long purple hair,Black Eyes,Green Skin,Very tall and very skinny,Ripped Jeans and White Under Shirt (Always Wears)
Hometown:Paredon
Other info:Very Power Ful

Last edited:

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Yay! I'll join! ^^

Name:Angel
Power Type: Fire
Looks: Long brown hair with red at the tips pulled back into a ponytail, bright blue eyes, always wears leather jacket with a red shirt underneath, leather gloves, denim pants, and a black bandana.
Hometown: Thear
Other info: She is dark and mysterious and usually keeps to herself. She likes to read and be alone, but she also likes being understood, and being with her friends.

Years
Me likes!

Name:Sora
Power Type:Evil things...like,Physcic
Looks:long purple hair,black tank top,black mini skirt with a chain,long black boots
Hometown:Levlias
Other info:is a very rude person, but is nice only to her friends,somewhat mysterious

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
Lets Start then

When Zede,SoraAnd Angle were at the Beach Right Before There eyes a Giant Castle rose above them Then a Magician Came and Explained To Them AnD Gave them Chains So They knew What They Had To Do

Years
ic:Sora ALSO saw the bird. She thought ni her head for a moment and then responded,"Cool!" (Because she's so rude,you know... )

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
What Sora You Think Thats Cool,Suddenly The Bird Swoops Down And Flies OF With Me Sora, Angle Helpppp,Then My Braclet Starts Going And My Fists Got Icy So I Bunched The Bird And It Froe And I Fell Yelling Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Years
ic:Angel pulled me to a forest and then responded,"What's the point in hiding?It's gonna find us sometime..."

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
Angle dont worry youll be outaa bpain in no time Soira just go to your home town and heal her it will be a faster way if you go to your hometown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back