• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shiny New Logos!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
^ omg tini thread dominance

Call me a hypocrite but I think we're pulling at grasping at the straws here saying the red & blue associate Ruby & Sapphire remakes. Considering the red is paired with white can represent Reshiram's Fire and vice versa for Black with Zekrom's electricity, that's much more likely. We could link many Red & Blue combos with the remakes but doesn't make it true and they had to use two colours, they just happened to be them and suit it best IMO, if Zekrom was dual grass type then it would most likely be Green & Red nonetheless I still love these logos!

Yeah seriously guys. If you want RS remakes so bad, come post in the RS remake speculation thread in PGC. And if you love RS so much, help bring life into the adv gen forum! Silly ROM hacking people litter it and it needs love. /shameless advertising

Anyway, I love the logos and think they look amazing. I like W2's better though. B2's 2 doesn't have a gradient all the way through like the W2's 2 and that bothers me, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
^shame

But anyways, yeah I love the logos. I actually get why they're blue and red, and honestly don't think it has to do with an R/S remake. Even my blue crayon says "electric blue' and my red one says "fiery red". So...IF THE CRAYON SAYS IT, IT MUST BE LEGIT.

But I like the "2"s being there. Gives the logo a little more something to look at. And when ever I see the two, I actually think sequel rather than the must discussed "omg it prolly just like Gray should have been".

Back