• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you replayed HGSS?

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
At least a dozen times actually. Follow Me always keeps me going back for more

I just beat it again last week. Once I get through replaying Pt with the Torchic I got at the end of HG, I'm going to replay HG with the Squitle I got at the end of that same play through...

Years
I played the normal edition one and then got a hacked/edited version with funnier sprites and more Pokemon! I know it's not the original one but this one is more fun!

Years
I'm currently playing through Soul Silver having completed Heart Gold a few years ago, I'll count that as a replay personally.

Compared to my large number of R/S/E & FR/LG replays it's nothing, but I haven't replayed any other games so it's still more than most.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
I've lost count. ;n; I had SS, which I had played twice before it got stolen. /sobcry. Then last year I got Heart Gold for my birthday, which I've played maybe... Three times? Then recently I got Soul Silver again, and I'm currently playing that. Soul Silver is going to be the one that I never restart and that I'll try to 100% complete it, and Heart Gold is going to be the one I restart whenever I get bored and want to play it again. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I've replayed HeartGold around five times, but only beaten Red twice. Both times with Feraligatr. I gave up in Kanto twice with a Typhlosion and gave up another time because Bayleef was naff and I didn't want to evolve it. Gonna give it another go this summer though, maybe with Cyndaquil.

Years
I'm replaying it for the first time now, actually. I started my first file when I just got the game on release day and haven't replayed until just a few weeks ago. Definitely played through every other game more than HGSS. :(

Doccit

Pokemon Conquest Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
I played it once with cheats to get a Porygon as my starter Pokemon because I love it to death, then once au natural, then once I played the hack Neo Soul Silver. Does that count?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
I haven't replayed them yet, Only completed HG once. but I probably will get SS and play through that one someday not too long from now.

Back