• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Unofficial Trading Card League! (Skype/IMs preferred methods of play)

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Donavannj, was really a pleasure battling you, the games were (again, going by prizes remaining):

4-0
5-0
5-6
6-3
6-0

Also, something donavann and I got to talking about while battling, here's something everyone could do to help keep track of their cards. It can be done in an spreadsheet document, and the following is a screenshot:

93848884617fc452b77520a1fa41e874-d3kvnwf.jpg

I have a separate sheet for Energy, Trainers (in alphabetical order), Each generation of pokemon (organized in national dex order then by set), and a page for the totals. For some, it might be hard to get a list like this at first, but believe me, it can help with the deck making process, especially when you can go to the list and see how much of everything you have.
gallery

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
Years
So i'm Jack_Kenton on skype, and my scedual is as follows:

*ALL TIMES ARE IN MOUNTAIN TIME (US AND CANADA) -7GMT*

Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 pm -3am. Sunday: 2-4pm, then again at 11pm 'till whenever. Monday: 2 pm 'till whenever. MSN is probably the best way to contact me. That's [email protected], or bug me on skype.

Like I said, I havent played since triumphant, but luckly that doesn't seem to matter here.

Years
@Bleak: Glad to hear someone's vouching for that. I have yet to try it, myself, as I've yet to build a decklist on Bebe's Search to use with it.

AHHH this is happening and I had no idea. Ok Donavannj I am down for this, I don't have skype but I guess I could try to figure it out. I'll repost when I do.

You may not need to get a Skype, although I do find it a superior experience to playing over MSN IMs, since you can have witty banter and such. :P

MSN does have the ability to use webcams, last I had checked, though.

And you could play people over various websites and programs. There's a lot more programs out there than there was last I had checked to play the game.

Holy Crap! Yes please! I'd have to get a skype account, and i haven't played since HGSS Triumphant, but hot damn i'd like to play

I'll add you in tomorrow. I haven't played at any tournaments since Unleashed was released, myself. n_n;;

So i'm Jack_Kenton on skype, and my scedual is as follows:

*ALL TIMES ARE IN MOUNTAIN TIME (US AND CANADA) -7GMT*

Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 pm -3am. Sunday: 2-4pm, then again at 11pm 'till whenever. Monday: 2 pm 'till whenever. MSN is probably the best way to contact me. That's [email protected], or bug me on skype.

Like I said, I havent played since triumphant, but luckly that doesn't seem to matter here.

I'll add in your availability when I add you into the table. The CSS in that first post is a bit annoying at times for me.

Also, if anyone wants to co-host the Get-Together's TCG tournament with me, let me know so I can let Hiroshi Sotomura know. We'll probably use a program or playtcg.me to do the tournament since people won't need to have cards then.

Samurai★Rocket

Yamato Man
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
I would like to play, but I would rather communicate with email. I swear to be honest.

Last edited:

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
Years
So Vespoid and I just finished a fantastic round of combat. It was a best outta three game. I won round one, he won round two, and i won round three to break the draw.

Allthough I don't remember who took how many prizes, sorry :/

Years
I would like to play, but I would rather communicate with email. I swear to be honest.

Well, you won't have to use IMs or Skype as soon as I figure out which of the alternative methods works the best. n_n

So Vespoid and I just finished a fantastic round of combat. It was a best outta three game. I won round one, he won round two, and i won round three to break the draw.

Allthough I don't remember who took how many prizes, sorry :/

Ah, oh well, that's fine. I'm just keeping track of them for fun and to give people a better idea of their opponent's skill level. And I count any individual match as a game for simplicity's sake.

I'll update the standings later. Been a bit busy today.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys, back from my vacation, and I'll be ready to play to starting tomorrow anytime past 8:00 PM (GMT- 4). My skype name is userpr4397. Feel free to hit me up if you want to play, just tell me you're from PC.

Samurai★Rocket

Yamato Man
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
If anyone wants to play me, give me a PM. I will try to respond as quick as possible. Here's my deck:

HGSS

Pokemon Communication
PONT
Professor Elm's Training Method
Switch
Full Heal

Undaunted

Houndour 54/90 x3
Houndoom 5/90 x3
Eevee 47/90 x3
Umbreon 10/90 x2
Stunky 69/90 x2
Skuntank 37/90 x1
Murkrow 58/90 x2
Honchkrow 16/90 x1
Special Darkness Energy 79/90 x4
Team Rocket's Trickery 78/90 x2

Triumphant

Venonat 81/102 x2
Venomoth 11/102 x1
Kricketot 65/102 x2
Kricketune 24/102 x1
Black Belt 85/102 x2

Unleashed

Interviewer's Questions 77/95 x3
Plus Power 80/95 x1

Call of Legends

Tangela 72/95 x1
Dual Ball 78/95 x1

6 Dark Energy
8 Grass Energy

Years
If anyone wants to play me, give me a PM. I will try to respond as quick as possible. Here's my deck:

HGSS

Pokemon Communication
PONT
Professor Elm's Training Method
Switch
Full Heal

Undaunted

Houndour 54/90 x3
Houndoom 5/90 x3
Eevee 47/90 x3
Umbreon 10/90 x2
Stunky 69/90 x2
Skuntank 37/90 x1
Murkrow 58/90 x2
Honchkrow 16/90 x1
Special Darkness Energy 79/90 x4
Team Rocket's Trickery 78/90 x2

Triumphant

Venonat 81/102 x2
Venomoth 11/102 x1
Kricketot 65/102 x2
Kricketune 24/102 x1
Black Belt 85/102 x2

Unleashed

Interviewer's Questions 77/95 x3
Plus Power 80/95 x1

Call of Legends

Tangela 72/95 x1
Dual Ball 78/95 x1

6 Dark Energy
8 Grass Energy

I'm up for facing you anytime before 10:30 PM Central Standard Time (US & Canada). Provided I can find my laptop, that is.

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
*is in!*

other messengers should be on my profile

As for availability, Almost any day starting around 1pm (-5 GMT, Eastern daylight time)

Last edited:

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Recently play two games wit skype id: jack_kenton, won both taking 3 prizes to their none... both wins by no pokemon on the bench X3

Years
Recently play two games wit skype id: jack_kenton, won both taking 3 prizes to their none... both wins by no pokemon on the bench X3

Noted. I'll get them in the first post soon.

Hi. I'm also interested in trying out this way of playing. My skype user is

tenebraemaximus

and I'm usually on skype. Interested in card battling for a long time =D

Welcome aboard! Feel free to PM anyone in this thread who's said they're interested in playing. I'll fix the first post contact info eventually. (huge pain to edit that particular "table").

Back