• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I should hope there is XD. And yeah he was. We may have to wait for Roserade to help us on that one.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The Stonehenge gym leader currently is the AAPM replacement. I'll put in a post how they convinced the gym leader to take leave.

I think the AAPM made him feel so bad, he decided to leave the gym.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Hoy. I keep coming up with questions for this roleplay, it seems.

Anyways, since this is a version of the real world where Pokemon have appeared in recent years, would that mean that there'd be no such thing as TMs and HMs?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm not GM but they could be few and far between, and could be unstable, like in the early games where you could only use them once. *shrugs* That's just my guess but who knows?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I would think that if they don't exist yet, then scientists would likely be working on making them. That could even be a future plot point. *shrugs*

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Anyways, since this is a version of the real world where Pokemon have appeared in recent years, would that mean that there'd be no such thing as TMs and HMs?

Nideous was on to something with that sub-plot idea. For now, think anime. You train one move that they can learn long enough, they're bound to get it. Just, if you train that Pokemon, they can't get it the first time. But if the Pokemon learns it on instinct, they do.

For Example:

A Hyper Beam is coming towards Roserade. Roserade learns Protect to protect his friends.

Mark is trying to train Roserade. After three posts, Roserade learns Protect!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hmm... I've got Marcus and TGP. That's a sub plot within a sub plot, though anymore than that would reveal too much. Also Vulpix is still missing from the RDM. I'm sure he's been noticed by now! That's two for me, well, if you count Thomas's morality dillema, then I have three.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Think I've got two: the reforming Dawn Project and Alyss. I'm pretty sure Zoran's instability is character development.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm guessing that it would. Now here's a question Roserade: was Regis aware of Theo's true colors or not when the man joined the AAPM?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Fuyu: No, he was not. :)

Garet: Go ahead! XD

Sub-plots: Agatha. Karen. Regis (kinda). That's about it for me.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ooh, this should be a fun idea. Ideas are burning. XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I have a new sub-plot idea. Ash Ketchum's father? Maybe later. I am taking Samuel Oak unless someone else wants him.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
That would be interesting. A hidden resistance? Or a reforming RDM member?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Oooo, but I edited my post. Does anyone want Sam Oak? Because otherwise I am taking him.

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ooh you can have Oak. This should be funny. Ash's father would be a young kid wouldn't he?

Back